J0hns0n123

Dec 28, 2017
On top of things in my opinion, the Devs must keep an eye on animations.
The changelog for the new update mentions improvements in the animations. Most updates seem to mention some polish to some of the animations. Slow and steady improvements, I guess.

Kinda want to find an old version of the game and see if they noticeably look worse, compared to now.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Yes, I know. I was just kidding. I think your idea of changing clothes wouldn't be bad, but guess that the "house party" concept would be starting to transform into other thing. Game occurs in just one night party, so why in theory would anybody bring more than what they're wearing ? further than shorts, dildos, bikinis, etc.
On top of things in my opinion, the Devs must keep an eye on animations. Sex animations. With little efford they can improve them a lot more. Think, that's why we're here. That's why play the game. House Party is (in my oppinion) a 8/10 points game, and it goals because all the seduction parts of the game are very well done, and so we work hard to get the prize. And when finally we get there.... we find ourselves moving back and forward our hard d#ck in the air, close to where it should enter, and our sex partner looking like they just have'd a lobotomy. Improve sex animations. Not more. Just better. People will pay for the game.
(Oh. Did I said dildos ??)
no no, i dont mean changing outfit all around the house (even tho, it will be more logic than a 2 minute wash and dry ashley outfits lol). But maybe we can choose the outfits of chars before starting, or even (why not ?) doing it randomly selected before we start , so that way every new "story" we start girls have different outfits and it offer more variation and its less repetitive to see many many times the same girls with same outfits and such.
just my opinion..

Reactions: Sobaco the Greek

meingott.1

Jan 2, 2018
hey is anyone else having the problem that when i try to use the briefcase vr it says i need to be relaxed … what do i need to do?

EekGames_Don

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
Yes, I know. I was just kidding. I think your idea of changing clothes wouldn't be bad, but guess that the "house party" concept would be starting to transform into other thing. Game occurs in just one night party, so why in theory would anybody bring more than what they're wearing ? further than shorts, dildos, bikinis, etc.
On top of things in my opinion, the Devs must keep an eye on animations. Sex animations. With little efford they can improve them a lot more. Think, that's why we're here. That's why play the game. House Party is (in my oppinion) a 8/10 points game, and it goals because all the seduction parts of the game are very well done, and so we work hard to get the prize. And when finally we get there.... we find ourselves moving back and forward our hard d#ck in the air, close to where it should enter, and our sex partner looking like they just have'd a lobotomy. Improve sex animations. Not more. Just better. People will pay for the game.
(Oh. Did I said dildos ??)

frankstallone

Jul 27, 2019
Game can be opened with CSC for walkthrought anyway.
i wouldn't really recommend that. the csc isn't exactly user friendly, and doesn't contain a walkthrough as such. if this person won't even google there's no fucking way they'd be able to must the effort to investigate all the paths in the game's scripting

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Well, walkthrough authors for Renpy games also look into game scripts to cover all possible routes when creating walkthroughs, so I don't see how the same can't be applied to House Party, with use of CSC to check Original Story.

frankstallone

Jul 27, 2019
Well, walkthrough authors for Renpy games also look into game scripts to cover all possible routes when creating walkthroughs, so I don't see how the same can't be applied to House Party, with use of CSC to check Original Story.
I mean, have you opened the story files in the csc before? Have you looked at it? Whatever renpy is, it's not house party. What they do with renpy has no bearing on what can be done with house party's hackjob of a story creator. There's a world of difference between opening the story in the csc and being able to interpret what you're looking at and then wrangle it into some kind of guide. It doesn't work that way. It's not structured like that.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Sure, I have opened it.

You can trace dialog flow, see what actions can be performed on specific objects/npcs, see event triggers for stuff...

There is also search so you can seach for example for specific variable, to see when it is set/reset, etc...

Also, there is F5 debug option in the game, so you can see execution of whatever happens in the real time. Plus console commands that list variables, states, etc...

By the way, CSC for 0.16.5 is now released.

Reactions: ssmatt

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
Sure, I have opened it.

You can trace dialog flow, see what actions can be performed on specific objects/npcs, see event triggers for stuff...

There is also search so you can seach for example for specific variable, to see when it is set/reset, etc...

Also, there is F5 debug option in the game, so you can see execution of whatever happens in the real time. Plus console commands that list variables, states, etc...

By the way, CSC for 0.16.5 is now released.
Yeah, I've been in there too. It's a bit scary when you first open it up, but there's a LOT going on in House Party's original story. The decision trees are way more intense than most other games, so by nature it's not going to be something that you can just look at the scripting at a glance and figure out what's going on. But I have also used it when stuck and a walkthrough didn't have the information I needed, or was outdated, and was able to find what I was looking for without too much hassle.

Most other games don't even have a scripting engine, and if they do, they are not simple to use or something you can dive right into either. Like anything else, you have to wrap your head around how the system works and figure out what you're looking at, and then it makes a lot more sense.

Reactions: p22
3.60 star(s) 62 Votes