Feb 15, 2018
Anyone else kind of hate the new cutscenes? The whole reason I was drawn to this game was how in control you felt, and how it never changed point of view. Wish they had the option to turn them off and stay in first person, even if it didn't look as good.

Reactions: KhanJr and elmayo59

lolblue25

Sep 16, 2017
Anyone else kind of hate the new cutscenes? The whole reason I was drawn to this game was how in control you felt, and how it never changed point of view. Wish they had the option to turn them off and stay in first person, even if it didn't look as good.
I don't necessary hate them, just wish you had control of the camera as most of the angles suck.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
why the clothing command didn't work in current version, any have any idea?
clothing [character] [0] [1-6] [0-1]
clothing madison 0 all 1 = fully strip madison
clothing madison 0 all 0 = fully dress madison
clothing madison 0 6 0 = give madison a strap on
clothing madison 0 6 1 = remove strap on from madison

the extra zero is what's fucked up, it can also be set to off, but not 1 / on / true.

gsu5451

Jan 25, 2021
So I decided to let frank deep throat me in hot tub. He did a pretty good job.

Unfortunately I didn't warn Frank before I sprayed my sweet nectar on his face and he kicked my ass lol.

But I do like fact Frank and Leah will fuck anywhere, wish to to have the ability to do that with anyone.

I like the changes, can't wait to see it fleshed out with voice lines.

I think overall we could say Frank got nerfed. I can get his trust a lot faster to get Bottle of rum and thermos. And the time to get to fucking him is pretty easy too. I feel like there's more than one opportunity where he says you can have everything.

I don't necessary hate them, just wish you had control of the camera as most of the angles suck.
Personally I like it when I can just free mouse 360 and free zooming. Yeah I know what OP was saying..to each their own...I found one part of Katherine cutscece good around the climax point but the view moved towards carpet...so I' rather have control over what i see.

On the new Cutscences...I actually thought frank had the best one by far. Rest are just ok. mostly b/c you are watching the same act...I tended to want to unlock like Ashley and Stephanie b/c i can repeatedly have sex with them anyway I like. On another thought...Evil Leah is cool as idea...but I hink i'm going for Light side Leah so i'm not randomly distracted so much lol.

n'aix

Apr 28, 2019
Anyone else gets major stuttering after a while of playing? (version v0.19.1) It goes away for a while and then starts again, no matter the settings. I have a beefy PC, so that shouldn't be a problem I think :/

EekGames_Don

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
Anyone else gets major stuttering after a while of playing? (version v0.19.1) It goes away for a while and then starts again, no matter the settings. I have a beefy PC, so that shouldn't be a problem I think :/
If you still have the same issue in 0.19.2, let us know. There was an issue with Ashley and the DynamicCloth system that could cause loads of microstuttering that was not fixed until 0.19.2, plus CPU util and Garbage Alloc was greatly optimized in 0.19.2.

n'aix

Apr 28, 2019
If you still have the same issue in 0.19.2, let us know. There was an issue with Ashley and the DynamicCloth system that could cause loads of microstuttering that was not fixed until 0.19.2, plus CPU util and Garbage Alloc was greatly optimized in 0.19.2.
This is probably a dumb question, but how can I get v 0.19.2? Can I somehow access it on Steam? I bought the game on Steam a few years ago, but I haven't really played it there cuz I am ashamed of my friends seeing it lmao.

Anyway, that's really good to hear! The stuttering was driving me crazy.

Cyborg0327

Jan 23, 2020
I bought the game on Steam a few years ago, but I haven't really played it there cuz I am ashamed of my friends seeing it lmao.

In Steam, you can "hide" a game so that it won't show up to your friends when you play it. If run Discord, you'll also want to configure it to not show what games you're playing as well.

J0hns0n123

Dec 28, 2017
In Steam, you can "hide" a game so that it won't show up to your friends when you play it. If run Discord, you'll also want to configure it to not show what games you're playing as well.
Lol hiding a game in steam just hides it locally in your games list. It still announces what you are playing and shows the game if anyone goes to your profile page, unless you go into settings and put your account on 100% privacy lock.

EekGames_Don

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
This is probably a dumb question, but how can I get v 0.19.2? Can I somehow access it on Steam? I bought the game on Steam a few years ago, but I haven't really played it there cuz I am ashamed of my friends seeing it lmao.

0.19.2 will be out on Steam soon. We release the testing versions to Steam a few weeks after they come out on Patreon.

Cyborg0327

Jan 23, 2020
Lol hiding a game in steam just hides it locally in your games list. It still announces what you are playing and shows the game if anyone goes to your profile page, unless you go into settings and put your account on 100% privacy lock.
Oh yeah, I guess I should have also mentioned that you need to change your privacy settings in your profile - "Game Details" should be set to "Private" so that your friends can't see what you're playing.. :D You scared me for a minute, and I had to go doublecheck my settings!

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I don't know who needs to hear this, but you need to use cheat codes to go make a harem in Madison's room. Just set them to dance to make them not move around everywhere. And also there's apparently a fucking strapon that you can acces with "clothing change (name) 6 on/off" at least I think it was 6...or 7 I don't remember. And the ORDER of people in the intimacy command matters, the first one is the one that fricks the other.

I really hope I wasn't the only dumbass that only discovered this after not playing the game for like 2 months, missed being horny

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes