May 25, 2019
"Make Coffee"
Right.

It never would have occurred to me to use the cup of coffee that has clearly already been made as an ingredient with which to make more coffee.
I would have thought that you'd just find a fresh cup or something.

I assumed that the cup of coffee that was out on the top was intended for you to drug somehow. Maybe use laxatives to make Frank go to the bathroom, then lock him in.
You don't make the coffee, you just warm it up using the kettle in the cupboard

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
You don't make the coffee, you just warm it up using the kettle in the cupboard
You're putting cold coffee into a kettle and reboiling it and serving it to someone else?
Ew.
Somehow that feels way grimier than the idea of just microwaving the cup of coffee.

I mean, the whole game is sorta like that. Dumb problems are being solved in the dumbest or most immoral way possible.
Literally just stealing everything that's not nailed down is a core part of the gameplay, and drugging people or having them be assaulted by your roid-raging attack-dog are common solutions to problems.

Reactions: Nemo56

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Dumb problems are being solved in the dumbest or most immoral way possible.
Literally just stealing everything that's not nailed down is a core part of the gameplay, and drugging people or having them be assaulted by your roid-raging attack-dog are common solutions to problems.
That sums up the vast majority of adventure games. Gotta love it.

If you don't ... then never play Monkey Island or Randall's Monday or Day of the Tentacle ... I mean: After an accident with a fake diamond which broke the time machine (just roll with it, ok?) your three characters were split throughout time. 100 years in the future (or was it 200?) you need a hamster to power a generator, but only the person in the present has access to a hamster. What to do? Yes, you put him into the freezer. 100 years in the future you put him into the microwave to defrost him. But he is still freezing cold. So ... yes, you got it: You throw a drunk sleeping guy off his bed in his hotel bedroom to get the soaking wet pullover he was lying on, then you steal his keys, trade the keys with a car thief for his crowbar. You use this crowbar to get a sh**load of coins out of a vending machine. Then you put the wet pullover into the hotels coin operated dryer and use all the coins to run the dryer for a 100 years. 100 years later it will stop and you get a dry pullover out which shrunk to a size that it would fit the hamster. Problem solved!
And you blow out George Wahington's wooden teeth with a explosive cigarette. And you drug a old man ... twice. You need to do so because you want to steal his money to order a new giant diamond for the time machine. That game is awesome!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: ssmatt and p22

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
anyone got save file???
It's no use really, there are several short stories, which many times exclude each other. You need to play the game several times to see everything.
(And once it's done, it's done. What good is a save file AFTER a sex scene?)

But if you still want a save file from anyone, you'll have to specify which path you want to follow.

MoogleChan26

Jun 21, 2019
Here you go buddy:
Haven't lurked here for a while now and I see that the thread has been updated with the saves. Just curious, what do I get access to in this? Each of the H-scenes need a specific situation to trigger and I remember I needed several saves to watch them all. Does this have access to all the scenes?

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
I wonder...are there any big "side stories" besde Vicky Vixen valentine and Cowgirl coocking date?

Also is there a mod in the works that let you have a "sex run" from the beggining? Like whipping your dick from the start and having every character at max influence?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
There are mods which make your life a lot easier, others introduce whole new stories.
In house party however, these mods come as "custom stories"

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
That sums up the vast majority of adventure games. Gotta love it.

If you don't ... then never play Monkey Island or Randall's Monday or Day of the Tentacle ... I mean: After an accident with a fake diamond which broke the time machine (just roll with it, ok?) your three characters were split throughout time. 100 years in the future (or was it 200?) you need a hamster to power a generator, but only the person in the present has access to a hamster. What to do? Yes, you put him into the freezer. 100 years in the future you put him into the microwave to defrost him. But he is still freezing cold. So ... yes, you got it: You throw a drunk sleeping guy off his bed in his hotel bedroom to get the soaking wet pullover he was lying on, then you steal his keys, trade the keys with a car thief for his crowbar. You use this crowbar to get a sh**load of coins out of a vending machine. Then you put the wet pullover into the hotels coin operated dryer and use all the coins to run the dryer for a 100 years. 100 years later it will stop and you get a dry pullover out which shrunk to a size that it would fit the hamster. Problem solved!
And you blow out George Wahington's wooden teeth with a explosive cigarette. And you drug a old man ... twice. You need to do so because you want to steal his money to order a new giant diamond for the time machine. That game is awesome!!!
Exactly this. It's a theme with these games that the quirky way you solve the puzzles often end up part of the game's humor and overall experience as well, and House Party is no exception. You either like it or you don't, but it's definitely hitting the mark in terms of what it aims to be.

Casandor35

Nov 10, 2019
It's an excellent game but the performance was rough as hell. Even with or without V-sync and 4k texture, the stuttering happens all the times. Do you guys have any tips to reduce stuttering?
Edited: I just downloaded the stable version and everything seems to be fine now. But does the stable version lack the nudity? If it was censored then do we have any way to patch it?

Last edited:
May 25, 2019
Haven't lurked here for a while now and I see that the thread has been updated with the saves. Just curious, what do I get access to in this? Each of the H-scenes need a specific situation to trigger and I remember I needed several saves to watch them all. Does this have access to all the scenes?
It probably would've taken you less time to just try it than typing that out.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
It's an excellent game but the performance was rough as hell. Even with or without V-sync and 4k texture, the stuttering happens all the times. Do you guys have any tips to reduce stuttering?
Edited: I just downloaded the stable version and everything seems to be fine now. But does the stable version lack the nudity? If it was censored then do we have any way to patch it?
The Steam version is censored (has nothing to do with stable/unstable) and yes, it can be patched. You find anything you need on the official homepage, maybe also here.

Casandor35

Nov 10, 2019
The Steam version is censored (has nothing to do with stable/unstable) and yes, it can be patched. You find anything you need on the official homepage, maybe also here.
No i downloaded the stable version ( v0.18.2 ) in this page and in the pause menu, it show that explicit dlc is not installed

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
No i downloaded the stable version ( v0.18.2 ) in this page and in the pause menu, it show that explicit dlc is not installed
If it's censored, someone obviously uploaded the Steam version, since that's the only version that even needs that DLC, the other versions don't need it, they are uncensored from the start.

Btw, 18.2 was an exception and was released for all platforms. Usually the "stable" version that gets released is "xx.3" or higher.
If I remember correctly, "xx.1" is Alpha for patreon users, "xx.2" is Beta for Steam and Patreon and "xx.3" is the stable version for all, if nothing goes wrong (0.8.8 probably had more than a few things gone wrong).

Last edited:
Reactions: Casandor35

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Well yes I'd have to first download the damned game itself but sure

Edit - wouldn't you know it, it doesn't work
So basically you asked for savegames before you downloaded the game ...
Game version and savegame version must be the same btw, savegames from older version (or newer versions) don't work.

But really: As I told before: What you get is g ame progress on one path, that's all.
It's better if you play the game by yourself.

MoogleChan26

Jun 21, 2019
So basically you asked for savegames before you downloaded the game ...
Game version and savegame version must be the same btw, savegames from older version (or newer versions) don't work.
Should be correct. Save says 0.19 and I downloaded 0.19.4 as available on the thread.

As I told before: What you get is game progress on one path, that's all.
It's better if you play the game by yourself.
Yeah I thought so. Shame that saves don't carry over

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Shame that saves don't carry over
Yes, but since they change the game very often (and don't just add new stuff), it would not work anyway. The playthroughs are quite short so it doesn't really matter.
When a new versions comes out, I usually run around the house, grab everything that's not attached to something, maybe greet some people without chosing a side. Then I create a save for it, then starting from that I start the different options.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes