jarb01

May 18, 2017
one of the patch notes said something about stripteases but i cant find the console command for them ingame. does anyone know what the striptease console commands are? (if there are any)

cesid

Nov 2, 2019
one of the patch notes said something about stripteases but i cant find the console command for them ingame. does anyone know what the striptease console commands are? (if there are any)
It is not a pose, it is an event so you should use sendevent for a character. I used in custom story creator with ease, I didn't try with console command but it is tied with events

Treball

Jan 9, 2022
Fix for Lety being censored on 0.20.3. Just decided to do it myself.

Download:

To install navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\House Party\HouseParty_Data

Copy and replace the file you just downloaded. Enjoy.
This thing worked perfectly earlier here and I've only just today, seen that there was an update to the game. I did see if this patch (or whatever you want to call it) worked and sadly, it didn't seem to jive well with the new 0.20.3 version of the Steam one. Was there a fix planned or made for this latest update perhaps? It really shouldn't bother me as much as it does but just knowing that the 3% of the game is censored and there's a slight chance of it not being, makes my brain think the whole game is broken!

But also, if there's another update on the way shortly I know I wouldn't bother to do anything until the newer one was out. If I even slightly knew what was needed.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
This thing worked perfectly earlier here and I've only just today, seen that there was an update to the game. I did see if this patch (or whatever you want to call it) worked and sadly, it didn't seem to jive well with the new 0.20.3 version of the Steam one. Was there a fix planned or made for this latest update perhaps? It really shouldn't bother me as much as it does but just knowing that the 3% of the game is censored and there's a slight chance of it not being, makes my brain think the whole game is broken!

But also, if there's another update on the way shortly I know I wouldn't bother to do anything until the newer one was out. If I even slightly knew what was needed.

Reactions: Treball

Dankobon69

Nov 17, 2019
don't know why but it seems katherine scene in the master bedroom doesn't work for me, it is play the scene but only look at MC's feet and MC not move at all in front of the door bedroom.. anyone knows how to fix this?

Ivan1000

Jun 27, 2017
the walkthrough zip file seems to be corrupted for some reason. Does anyone have an updated walkthrough?

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Thanks a bunch for pointing me in the right direction. Worked perfectly. And now I'll probably not turn the game on until the next update...
It'll probably need updated again once the new patch releases, but you'll be able to find it on nexusmods once it's released. Or just download the already uncensored version here, unless you're going for Steam Achievements.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
They released the next Mystery guest set for after the female playthrough. It's Doja Cat. Not too familiar with her work but seems decently popular.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes