Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
How come the main page of this thread says this then? It's certainly misleading and didn't mention that you only can play the female MC in the Steam or Patreon version.
Because it's true. It's part of the changelog. It says that it's playable in certain releases and that's true.

Gee, this is a pirate site. If you want to complain, buy the game first.

max27

May 28, 2017
You can play as Female. Sort of... There was a workaround somewhere here or steam. It's something like: You save your game, start a new game and select female charakter. Cancel the start (well you can't start the new game) and load your save. Now you should play as a female...
Does it still work?

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
God you people are annoying. If any of you actually knew how to read before complaining, you'd see the upate post I made about the female MC you're all complaining about on page 322. It's literally a page back from where you just decided to type your braindead post.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheWindsOfChange

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Wel... there is no reason to be rude about.
You're right but I really hate how people just post without reading anything. This thread is no longer maintained by muffdiver. I will always have an update post for the staff here to update this thread. In that post I specifically stated what was happening on page 322 of this thread. A future notice for everyone. It's just frustrating, but I apologize for being rude.

Last edited:

Tarfog

Apr 3, 2019
so many people complaining on both sides lmfao.... Here's a question... so female version is only available to be "SELECTED" in steam or patreon page right? so if someone in here... starts a game with a female character, uploads the save here if we download it... couldn't we play with the female character? even without the proper version?

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
so many people complaining on both sides lmfao.... Here's a question... so female version is only available to be "SELECTED" in steam or patreon page right? so if someone in here... starts a game with a female character, uploads the save here if we download it... couldn't we play with the female character? even without the proper version?
No. That would not work. If anyone is interested in the very pre-alpha build it's on the Steam testing branch and their Patreon. If anyone wants to upload it, go for it. It is bare-bones and is barely worth your time. I only upload stable builds so I won't be posting it.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
The DRM free platforms used to get the new game once it reached the "final" .2 or .3 version.
Patreon is entitled to Alpha content, Steam usually gets beta.
There must have been something really wrong with the previous version (or it is because they now also sell on GOG), that the alpha version got to other platforms - with some locked content. We would not want to see angry Patreons, do we?

SchaakaKon

Nov 29, 2017
Honestly, why show items in the change log if they are not actually there.

Change logs should not be a 'coming soon', it should contain only content in the actual download

Reactions: brasileirinho
3.60 star(s) 64 Votes