Draintheswamp

Jul 20, 2018
So is there any new content in the female player through (scenes or anything)? I tried picking it up last night and didn’t notice any

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Some screenshots of the new female player in Steam beta version. There is no new original story content and voice lines for her yet. The NPC does have new dialogue though. They have a different reactions when I'm naked:p
20220416034603_1.jpg
20220416032942_1.jpg
20220416033255_1.jpg
20220416033653_1.jpg
20220416033353_1.jpg 20220416033616_1.jpg

Reactions: Yuriphoria2

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
The DRM free platforms used to get the new game once it reached the "final" .2 or .3 version.
Patreon is entitled to Alpha content, Steam usually gets beta.
There must have been something really wrong with the previous version (or it is because they now also sell on GOG), that the alpha version got to other platforms - with some locked content. We would not want to see angry Patreons, do we?
To be fair, they do not have that many Patrons, in comparison to Steam players. They not only need people to play it but also report bugs, give feedback etc. I think most people Patron because they just want to support the developers. I'm sure someone is mad, but I doubt as a whole they have issues with the fact that it's also on the Steam testing branch. At least I haven't seen any kind of drama on the HP discord.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
This game has the biggest changelogs but the smallest difference when you play a new version
Mainly because they add all of their mostly minor bug fixes, clipping issues, a lot of dev work that doesn't really stand out in-game to the changelog. There are quite a few notable changes each time, but for the most part you're not going to notice 90% of it. Especially if you're not having issues with bugs.

As the game for the Male MC is mostly in its final form. Besides a few DLC's lined up down the road and cutscene polishing.

Last edited:

p22

Jun 21, 2017
The DRM free platforms used to get the new game once it reached the "final" .2 or .3 version.
Patreon is entitled to Alpha content, Steam usually gets beta.
There must have been something really wrong with the previous version (or it is because they now also sell on GOG), that the alpha version got to other platforms - with some locked content. We would not want to see angry Patreons, do we?
This is actually explained here:

Snippet from there:

On Patreon: this will be released as a Stable update, with all its features. In order to get as much feedback from our Patrons as possible, and because we’ve been super busy and might’ve dropped the ball on delivering certain perks to them ( <3 !! ), this update will be made available to all Beta-tier Patrons and up.

On Steam: because Steam is the only platform which thus far allows for easy branch/version switching (on both our side and the user’s), we’ll be offering two versions of this update: First, a “live” or “no branch” version, which will offer many controller support improvements, UI tweaks, bug and quality of life fixes. Steam users who just want access to this version need to ensure that they do not have a beta branch selected in the game’s properties (“None”). The second version is identical to the first, but will also include the female character first look. To access this, Steam users will need to:

1. Click the gear icon on the House Party game’s landing page (or right-click House Party in their Steam Library) and click “Properties”
  2. Navigate to the “BETAS” tab
  3. Use the “Select the beta” drop-down menu to select the “testing – Testing Branch” option
  4. Close the Properties window
On all Other Distribution Sites/Platforms: unfortunately, these do not support branch/version switching as conveniently as Steam, and therefore will only be getting the controller support, UI, bug, and QOL-improvement version for now. Eventually we will roll out the female player to all sites/platforms as soon as it is more fleshed out, so please be patient! It’s coming! She’s c…yeah!

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
This is actually explained here:

Snippet from there:

On Patreon: this will be released as a Stable update, with all its features. In order to get as much feedback from our Patrons as possible, and because we’ve been super busy and might’ve dropped the ball on delivering certain perks to them ( <3 !! ), this update will be made available to all Beta-tier Patrons and up.

On Steam: because Steam is the only platform which thus far allows for easy branch/version switching (on both our side and the user’s), we’ll be offering two versions of this update: First, a “live” or “no branch” version, which will offer many controller support improvements, UI tweaks, bug and quality of life fixes. Steam users who just want access to this version need to ensure that they do not have a beta branch selected in the game’s properties (“None”). The second version is identical to the first, but will also include the female character first look. To access this, Steam users will need to:

1. Click the gear icon on the House Party game’s landing page (or right-click House Party in their Steam Library) and click “Properties”
  2. Navigate to the “BETAS” tab
  3. Use the “Select the beta” drop-down menu to select the “testing – Testing Branch” option
  4. Close the Properties window
On all Other Distribution Sites/Platforms: unfortunately, these do not support branch/version switching as conveniently as Steam, and therefore will only be getting the controller support, UI, bug, and QOL-improvement version for now. Eventually we will roll out the female player to all sites/platforms as soon as it is more fleshed out, so please be patient! It’s coming! She’s c…yeah!
Sounds like the other platforms got it early mostly because the bugfiyes in UI and controller support. Thanks.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
THe head is a bit small compared to the other girls.
They plan on adding voice to the player character (both female and male)?
No. Adding a voice actor for the female or male MC is not in the plans. Also, her head only looks small because she has her hair pulled back. Her body seems proportional to me.

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2017
No. Adding a voice actor for the female or male MC is not in the plans. Also, her head only looks small because she has her hair pulled back. Her body seems proportional to me.
is it Steam version? Does characters still calles FemMC buddy or something like that?)

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
is it Steam version? Does characters still calles FemMC buddy or something like that?)
Yes. That's why I didn't bother uploading it. There are no new voice lines, most of it is the same as the male playthrough. There is some different dialogue options but they're not voiced by the NPC's. It's a very early alpha build.

If you own the Steam version just set it to the testing branch and see for yoursef.

Jun 16, 2017
Yes. That's why I didn't bother uploading it. There are no new voice lines, most of it is the same as the male playthrough. There is some different dialogue options but they're not voiced by the NPC's. It's a very early alpha build.

If you own the Steam version just set it to the testing branch and see for yoursef.
Does other NPCs perceive femMC as female or male(with different texture)? mean attitude in dialogs and game plot?)
Ps I would glad to buy but there is some difficulties with my countries pay system(

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Does other NPCs perceive femMC as female or male(with different texture)? mean attitude in dialogs and game plot?)
Ps I would glad to buy but there is some difficulties with my countries pay system(
Right now there is very little dialogue meant for the new female MC. Madison has a few new ones and I believe maybe one other character. None of which has voice actors. The plot has not changed at all. This will take some time for Eek. They overpromised and underdelivered. This is why I'll not be uploading the female playthrough until it at least hits beta.

Reactions: HillDweller
Jun 16, 2017
Right now there is very little dialogue meant for the new female MC. Madison has a few new ones and I believe maybe one other character. None of which has voice actors. The plot has not changed at all. This will take some time for Eek. They overpromised and underdelivered. This is why I'll not be uploading the female playthrough until it at least hits beta.
Do u know when HP wil be on beta?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Well, her face is definitly smaller than Stephanies and Madisons. Wel'll see.

SlendermanX

Jan 8, 2018
This is a totally mess.... Everytime game over^^ WHat is wrong to do a game where is a Game Over so useless.... And the Walktroughs..... h lord help me this kind of Mess to delet... Game looks Great idea is grwat has Potential but IS the hole mess

These Walktroghs are Nonsense didn't work

And u cannot make your own choices in the game because of you are fucking dead after this useless Game!!! (beseide... there are only 5 Beer to find of 6!!) Checket locazions of Youtube there is missing 1 Beer in the game because of bug? or Wrong choice?......

Last edited:

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
waiting for new sex animations get added into the game be like... z Z Z Z
Were they supposed to add new ones, they have always been poor ever since I tried this many eons ago, no fluid physics either which sucks has that changed?

Why not just add some mod support, devs never learn, modders will make your game ten times better with so much more content if you let them.

Kingalready

Dec 17, 2017
the only thing they improved is graphics optimize , the sex animation still suck and poor AF , the cutscene : I don't know what to say about it

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes