KhanJr

Sep 15, 2017
Hey guys, here's a save file for people who want to follow new branches without re-doing a ton of legwork. I've done just about everything I can do without having any failed or missed Opportunities. I did tell Derek that I'm not interested in Frank, which I think means I can't get a BJ from him, but otherwise everything should be open. Also, I've gotten Madison's approval to invite Doja Cat but haven't yet done so, so this is a shortcut to start that quest.

Currently Ashley is naked in her bedroom and Katherine is on the laptop waiting to send the text, so they're somewhat unavailable for other things until you've made a choice with them. I'm loaded up with booze and well liked by everybody.

This is from version 1.3.0.11827d. Saves go in C:\Users\[name]\AppData\LocalLow\Eek\House Party\Saves
I really appreciate this, but it does show that, unfortunately, character customizations are locked to the save, so using it means everyone will be the way you had them (which seems to be all defaults) instead of how I (or anyone else downloading) have customized them.

And truth to be told, House Party had its own luck to get in spotlight due to Steam banning controversy making it news everywhere.
This plus Game Grumps making fun of its writing, graphics, controls, game design, ect, getting more eyes on it. Which lead to the deal for them to unironically shill it.

oopsoops

Apr 29, 2020
Hi, I'm stuck at the beginning after Brittney got change to the top I gave her. She came to me downstairs and said thanks. But I can't get out of the dialogue, it keeps repeating "Hey Darling I just wanted to say thanks..."

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
How can I get mods to work?
I installed them from NexusMods added them to the Mod folder in the game but nothing.
I have all items mod so I would be able to tell instantly but nothing

p22

Jun 21, 2017
I saw in the commands MMF threesomes are possible. Is there a way to reach them in the main story. And if so, who can be involved?
After finishing Vickie's training, if a male player, you can involve Vickie with either Frank or Patrick, or Derek too if some other story criteria are met.

As for female player, they have only FFM and FFF options.

Reactions: fatpussy123

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
After finishing Vickie's training, if a male player, you can involve Vickie with either Frank or Patrick, or Derek too if some other story criteria are met.

As for female player, they have only FFM and FFF options.
Thanks

Bfrop

Dec 22, 2017
>Completed
I hardly can believe my own eyes. That game was started what? Ten years ago?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
>Completed
I hardly can believe my own eyes. That game was started what? Ten years ago?
It started 2017
Officially completed in early 2023, since then two expansions and some function updates, at least one content pack is still to come.
6 years for a 3D game with voice acting and such a large cast done by a team of noobs who had no idea what they were getting into is not bad.

It's already amazing that they managed to get the same main actors for the latest content as they used for the old one - and some minor celebrities as well. The Liz Katz and Doja Cat expansions are quite fun.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: p22 and ika67
Nov 21, 2017
Alright I got the 1.3.1.12017 version that was in the GoFile link and when I put custom stories in the mods/stories folder they don't show up. I tried House of Lust - DMA and Katherine's Party and they both say they are for version 1.3. Do I have too new a game version or something?

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Alright I got the 1.3.1.12017 version that was in the GoFile link and when I put custom stories in the mods/stories folder they don't show up. I tried House of Lust - DMA and Katherine's Party and they both say they are for version 1.3. Do I have too new a game version or something?
I know for a fact House of Lust still works. I'd just login and download them from the game menu to make sure you have the latest version of the story.

KhamulTG81

Oct 28, 2020
Something is wrong with savegames. If I restart the game and load a save My character is standing at the entrance door and all doors in the house are closed.. wth. is going on?

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Something is wrong with savegames. If I restart the game and load a save My character is standing at the entrance door and all doors in the house are closed.. wth. is going on?
If it's not a save game from this version then it's common to encounter bugs. If it is from this version, I'm not sure what to tell you.

KhamulTG81

Oct 28, 2020
If it's not a save game from this version then it's common to encounter bugs. If it is from this version, I'm not sure what to tell you.
No I downloaded the game played abit and saved the game multiple times under different names. When I load the game again no character models are loading and all doors are closed.

3.60 star(s) 62 Votes