Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
certainly
Then sorry. I have no idea. You're the first person to get this error. It must be your computer or that you didn't drag the game folder out of the zip file. Could be that your download corrupted. Try redownloading the game.

SkuddyZoneFTW

Feb 19, 2020
also if a program is too deep in folders it may have issues opening, so probably try moving it to your PC desktop and launching from there

SkuddyZoneFTW

Feb 19, 2020
Also @Huli, Great game, just tried and finished it for the first time, love the art and animations with the sounds, very erotic stuff 10/10 cant wait to fap again

Top of my watchlist for now :PogChamp:

Reactions: aelmonte and Huli

Ryantrix

Nov 21, 2018
The game will be rebalanced near the end of development. What do you mean no plot? It's about finding connections in a time when it's hard to. The characters have their own reasons to not connect with anyone, and you find out why by talking to them. The more love points you get, the more things they're willing to do with you. What would you do differently to make the plot connect and relate more to getting scenes?
Hi, it feels to me like the talking part is different than touching part, for example if you have enough points to even have sex, you can do it without even talking much to them. This is an inherent flaw of sandbox, what I would have done is add a couple of scenes before and after the sexual content along with few dialogues and create some stages in the game according to the points or key events, and change some generic dialogues, so it doesn't feel the characters say the same things from the start to even when fucking them. (Like the landlady says the same thing when you enter her room in night from start to the end game, like there is no relationship progress.)
You should lock some scenes with the "convince them" thing, like convince them touch some parts and others, then play with them etc, and combine the sexual activity with talking in key events.
The characters indeed have their own deep backgrounds, but it doesn't sync with the touching part.

Last edited:

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Hi, it feels to me like the talking part is different than touching part, for example if you have enough points to even have sex, you can do it without even talking much to them. This is an inherent flaw of sandbox, what I would have done is add a couple of scenes before and after the sexual content along with few dialogues and create some stages in the game according to the points or key events, and change some generic dialogues, so it doesn't feel the characters say the same things from the start to even when fucking them. (Like the landlady says the same thing when you enter her room in night from start to the end game, like there is no relationship progress.)
You should lock some scenes with the "convince them" thing, like convince them touch some parts and others, then play with them etc, and combine the sexual activity with talking in key events.
The characters indeed have their own deep backgrounds, but it doesn't sync with the touching part.
The girls actually do change their dialogue when you click on their activities at the start depending on your love points, as well as their dialogue in scenes. It's nothing amazing but their love does have an effect on dialogue. As for the rest, I think it's a difference in design preferences. Personally, I don't like having story with the sex scenes because I don't think the 2 work together that well. If I wanna feel something, I go talk and get to know the girls. If wanna fap, I go straight to the scenes where the dialogue is minimal. I can certainly add a line or 2 at the start of scenes to build it up a little like one of the reviews said, but at the end of the day, I just wanna see some fucking. I don't wanna feel, get a boner, then feel again. It just feels weird.

Ryantrix

Nov 21, 2018
The girls actually do change their dialogue when you click on their activities at the start depending on your love points, as well as their dialogue in scenes. It's nothing amazing but their love does have an effect on dialogue. As for the rest, I think it's a difference in design preferences. Personally, I don't like having story with the sex scenes because I don't think the 2 work together that well. If I wanna feel something, I go talk and get to know the girls. If wanna fap, I go straight to the scenes where the dialogue is minimal. I can certainly add a line or 2 at the start of scenes to build it up a little like one of the reviews said, but at the end of the day, I just wanna see some fucking. I don't wanna feel, get a boner, then feel again. It just feels weird.
Thanks for reading the reviews, make the game exactly how you desire, I am here just to give you some ideas and have no idea how to implement anything, in the end it's you who will decide the game direction. Again thanks for making the game, it was fun, yea, I am boob man...

Dorn

Aug 18, 2017
Can't get past 24 love with either of them. I assume there's some trigger I'm missing.

EDIT: Looking at the code you forgot to set m1Story 19 and 20 are just missing. It goes straight from 18 to 21 but you never set it higher than 18.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cryptist

Cryptist

Aug 20, 2020
Something seems to be locked up. I keep talking to them, individually and at meals with no gain in love or skill points. It is becoming another boring grind game with no progress.

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Can't get past 24 love with either of them. I assume there's some trigger I'm missing.

EDIT: Looking at the code you forgot to set m1Story 19 and 20 are just missing. It goes straight from 18 to 21 but you never set it higher than 18.
Something seems to be locked up. I keep talking to them, individually and at meals with no gain in love or skill points. It is becoming another boring grind game with no progress.
I went through Nora's route again and it was fine. Two of the requirements for progressing the story other than talking are sex and spending skill points. Do those a certain amount of times along with talking individually and during lunch and the story will move forward.

Reactions: L4ki
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes