jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
i've gotten them both to agree to let me into the shower but there isn't anything available to select. Is that just where the current content ends as far as shower stuff?

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I went through Nora's route again and it was fine. Two of the requirements for progressing the story other than talking are sex and spending skill points. Do those a certain amount of times along with talking individually and during lunch and the story will move forward.
of course it worked great for you. You are the Dev so you know what to do. We as first time players are going in blind and there is no hints or journal telling us what we need to do next.

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
of course it worked great for you. You are the Dev so you know what to do. We as first time players are going in blind and there is no hints or journal telling us what we need to do next.
The thing is I didn't make this game to be like a point and click adventure game with convoluted solutions. All you have to do is talk to the ladies to fill up the love meter to a certain point, view a story section, and repeat while viewing scenes and using skill points. The game progresses naturally by doing just those actions. Talk, view scenes, use skill points.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
:LOL: I liked his first game, where he needed a guide.
I went through it 10 times, even in the first I used a translator for the game to understand the text and the history of the game.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
The thing is I didn't make this game to be like a point and click adventure game with convoluted solutions. All you have to do is talk to the ladies to fill up the love meter to a certain point, view a story section, and repeat while viewing scenes and using skill points. The game progresses naturally by doing just those actions. Talk, view scenes, use skill points.
yes it was a frustrating minute or 2 before I realized talking to them gave points. Then all of a sudden it stopped giving points. So more frustrating time to figure out what to do next. After all the game doesn't give hints. Everything had stopped giving points. So why would I return to doing something that had stopped giving points? Such as talking. If it had stopped giving points. Why would I waste the time repeating it later. I hit the talk button completely out of frustration. Since nothing else was working. Games are suppose to be enjoyed. Not FRUSTRATING

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
yes it was a frustrating minute or 2 before I realized talking to them gave points. Then all of a sudden it stopped giving points. So more frustrating time to figure out what to do next. After all the game doesn't give hints. Everything had stopped giving points. So why would I return to doing something that had stopped giving points? Such as talking. If it had stopped giving points. Why would I waste the time repeating it later. I hit the talk button completely out of frustration. Since nothing else was working. Games are suppose to be enjoyed. Not FRUSTRATING
If what you're saying here is that the game needs a notification to tell players that they've reached the end of content for the game for now then that's fair. But you also have to remember that this is a game that's in development and that not everything is done. You're on a site like F95, where you can find and play an abundance of unfinished games, it's not weird to see games with progress that just halts. A lot of the progression and values have yet to be balanced here. As a developer, I have decided to focus on other important stuff like making actually content and not worry as much about the numbers for now. It's not my fault that you expect everything to make sense in a game that's still in development.

Reactions: Amnesion
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes