opore

Jan 4, 2018
copium, still hoping they translated ero manga (not really into ero goods) too, so the quad logy would complete.

RT_Zinky

Dec 30, 2019
So I extracted all the files of the game, they gutted the character stands compared to the original japanese release.
Went from 6500+ down to barely 400...

Basically all the full body nude models were cut, and more
For example Hiyori's available models alts went from 780 down to 79, almost literally a 10th of what used to be there.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Trap and Incest
One of the twins is a trap, and they also fuck each other
Edit: It isn't really a secret trap, they make it quite clear in the exposition
So no incest directly involved with the mc, just a 3-way scene with the twins that aren't related to the mc at all?

olynix

Aug 2, 2021
So I extracted all the files of the game, they gutted the character stands compared to the original japanese release.

For example Hiyori's available models alts went from 780 down to 79, almost literally a 10th of what used to be there.
Seriously???
I also thought that 2.51 GB is too small.

Harbin238

Sep 7, 2021
Is anything else missing? Like scenes I mean. The CGs in Hitomi seems to match well enough but I hate having cut releases. Bought the first one for keeps but hearing this is kinda putting me off a bit.

rottinaim

Jan 20, 2018

i do have the japanese version more so or less. i'll play both version to check the difference. although i remember when there's like a scene that i thought the character should be naked or at least have disheveled or cut clothes in the japanese version.

i do hope that they had all the expressions, cloths variation and or effect covers in the cut. or even the dummy photos and we want you poster.

RT_Zinky

Dec 30, 2019
Seriously???
I also thought that 2.51 GB is too small.
I got the JP version on my PC, it's a full 2gb bigger
Is anything else missing? Like scenes I mean. The CGs in Hitomi seems to match well enough but I hate having cut releases. Bought the first one for keeps but hearing this is kinda putting me off a bit.
All the sex scenes seem to be intact, but the character stands DEFINETLY got gutted, extracted both versions, they cleaned house with em...

rottinaim

Jan 20, 2018
cg should be fine, the model replacer is the one you should be looking for which in the japanese realease there are a lot of variations of faces and or clothing variety. i dont know about the english if they have it all.

the japanese i downloaded is 4 gb while the english is 2 gb.
there are also times where the localizers cut the content by just having expressions be change via mouth and eyes which is fine cuz the full body is basically just that. but i dont know if it's true thou

by the way, all the 1473 cg is there, so yeah body replacers.

Last edited:
Reactions: leechurch

RT_Zinky

Dec 30, 2019
Here's a basic example of what was cut

Most models shown in the game are cut off at the hips ending just before the crotch in most cases for censorship sakes, there are dozens of variations of the characters where the full model is shown down to the ankles/knees that are no longer in the game with each character only retaining ONE version of this instead of dozens

Hiyori has 3 outfits, including just nude, that's 4 model sets, the only set that has a full body version is her police uniform now, and it's only one with dozens of variations of it having been removed, her every day outfit, her business suit, and nude model have nothing but the waistline version now.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes