Unity Completed How a Retired Strategist Saved the Country [v1.08] [tomadan]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I swear there's an anime/LN with this kind of premise but with Isekai twist.

Anyway thanks for the upload (y)
There is a healthy amount of anime and LNs about generals and strategists.
I wonder if this season's Isekai Mofumofu will end up like one of them.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
If the game has significant gameplay, strategy or rpg or whatever, at least one of the screenshoots should showcase some of it, instead of only showing generic animu girl #8386
IIRC it's more of a resource manager; you start with a number of territories and can gain more as the scenario progresses, depending on things.
In order to 'win' the map, you needa have a certain number of troop power within a certain number of turns.

By progressing the map, some stuff are unlocked & you gain upgrade points. -- On of the things that is unlocked is some free/rng maps, mainly for after you complete the game, but useful if you want to grind upts to help progress.

Imo, it was alright, & played for a couple days after finishing, but got stale quickly.

Edit: Played it again & it's basically an idler + those old browser based resource manager / base game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Teodex and flannan

z.r0

Jun 6, 2017
if i recall correctly the Steam Otaku Plan version is uncensored

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
Kind of interesting for a simple game it can be quite challenging
Why is it always a credit card i want to support hentai games but i don't own a credit card why doesn't anybody take paypal
Welcome to the world of payment processors. It's against the ToS for the majority of big payment processors to use them to buy adult stuff and unless you're a company like Valve, you're not big enough for the companies to make an exception for your service.

• Sad
Reactions: grimsaint

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Lately every single game that was posted on F95Zone gives a false-positive trojan shit. Never happened before.
What browser are you using? Could just be your browser's security acting up.
Ps. It's happened before, due to chrome and/or windef being uber sensitive, after an update.

Anyways, anyone know how you're supposed to set up that 569216014 level? Can't seem to get the achievements for it -- though, could be due to using my 1st playthrough, where I was grinding BP w/ the OWC already
Edit: Whoops, supposed to use freeplay; -.- achievements are annoying.

Last edited:
Dec 21, 2022
What browser are you using? Could just be your browser's security acting up.
Ps. It's happened before, due to chrome and/or windef being uber sensitive, after an update.

Anyways, anyone know how you're supposed to set up that 569216014 level? Can't seem to get the achievements for it -- though, could be due to using my 1st playthrough, where I was grinding BP w/ the OWC already
Edit: Whoops, supposed to use freeplay; -.- achievements are annoying.
I'm using Chrome. Once the downlaod is finished Chrome itself deletes the file because it contains a "virus", after I off the option it's then the anti-virus, default one from windows 10/11, that deletes the file and so I have to accept it manually.

I do know that they are false-positive but damn if it's happening a lot. I'm on this site since 2019, changed few accs with time, and I gotta say that I never encountered so many false-positives as now, in all these years.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
I'm using Chrome. Once the downlaod is finished Chrome itself deletes the file because it contains a "virus", after I off the option it's then the anti-virus, default one from windows 10/11, that deletes the file and so I have to accept it manually.

I do know that they are false-positive but damn if it's happening a lot. I'm on this site since 2019, changed few accs with time, and I gotta say that I never encountered so many false-positives as now, in all these years.
Try using another browser? I'm also using win10 as well and haven't experienced the auto-delete since I swapped from using chrome.

TheWolflower

Jul 10, 2018
You can also wait a few weeks before testing games. If they are new they are not yet in antiviruses databases so it is normal they flag them.
Same for virus total btw. If the file is new it can even give a "false negative" since it doesn't actually analyze them.

zeroteck00

Apr 25, 2018
this is unplayable, you do one thing it blocks another, you cant undo things and every thing you do blocks something else and than you auto loose, the fck is this

Last edited:

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
this is unplayable, you do one thing it blocks another, you cant undo things and every thing you do blocks something else and than you auto loose, the fck is this
You certainly can remove levels you add to structures. I did not try removing structures, but it's probably possible.
Besides that, play the tutorial, it should explain things to you.
At its heart, it is just like those "idler" games, except more dynamic.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Double for resources.

Anyone know how to earn skill points besides the ones you get for beating each level once?
There should be repeatable missions, but I guess they unlock a little later into the game than I got to.

bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
There should be repeatable missions, but I guess they unlock a little later into the game than I got to.
That's rpgmode, available after beating difficulty B. From one of the achievement texts I assumed you could transfer battle points (or at least skill points) to other difficulties, but apparently not.

ver9-5z0n3

Jan 22, 2020
anyone beat the 6th stage on difficulty c? im trying various skill paths but nothing seems to work. the enemy military scales too quickly to get a large enough resource lead to snowball

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes