How do I become an Eric?

• Thread starter Deleted member 78983
  • Start date

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
So the question is.. how does a virgin incel like me turn himself into an Eric, the chaddest of all chads, conqueror of women and the destroyer of pussy?
You go to a bar, approach the girl you want to bang the most, and ask her if she want to have sex with you, dot. Obviously you'll be insulted and slapped a lot. But who care ? Pass to the next girl, and continue until you find one who accept. Then repeat the next day, the day after, and so on.
If you effectively try, with time it should also teach you how to please a woman ; and so you don't have to find a new one each day.

Dressing well, having a built body, having money, all this can help, but isn't effectively mandatory. Stupid douches don't have the girls because they are classy or wealthy, they have the girls because they try to have them. They don't seek to their heart, they seek to their pussy ; they don't try to seduce the girl, just to make her horny enough to want a dick, and like they are the nearest one, she'll take theirs.
Being a chad is just a question of confidence. A guy like Eric is convinced that no girl can resist him, and when it happen, from his point of view it's the girl's loose, not his ; there's tons of girls, but only one guy is the best fuck they can have in their life, and it's him.

Aug 3, 2020
Being a 'Chad' is not a question of confidence, but a complete lack of shame, and a warped sense of reality.

To the Chad, no pickup line is too cheesy, no status of the woman (married, ect) is a barrier, and their lack of reality in many cases hurts their chances, but they won't ever feel less when rejected.

If a woman rejects them, its the woman's fault. They can try again if she's worth the time, but if not, they just move on. You never hear about the women who reject Chad, because Chad will only tell it as if the girl missed out on him. Rejection doesn't sting him, because ultimately since he stopped trying, it was him who rejected her (in his mind).

Therefore Chad is able to try and ask out thousands of women, eventually finding one that will give up or give in, or maybe even one thats into the shit he's peddling. It certainly helps him a lot if he's attractive, confident, rich. But the most important thing for a Chad is that the world revolves around him, and therefore nothing is ever his fault.