How do I upload my game to this F95 site?

Nekoman___

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
I've read a lot of different posts here to understand, but I still don't get it. One writes that I need to write to support to be given "developer status" the other gives me some kind of link, which does not let me in, giving an error about the lack of rights, even above the message pops up that I need to send 3 messages... Can someone explain it to me specifically?

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
You must have 3 posts in the forums. So you need 1 more. Just respond to someones post and that will then give you access to send messages. Then follow this guideline to submit your game. https://f95zone.to/threads/game-uploading-rules-2019-06-25.524/ Once you have done so, REPORT your game as specified. Then the moderators will look it over, and approve it.

To get developer status, send a message asking for it, and the mods will get back to you about it. They will need proof you are the developer, so an image of you working on the game is usually enough, though there are other ways to prove it.

Hope that helps

Nekoman___

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
You must have 3 posts in the forums. So you need 1 more. Just respond to someones post and that will then give you access to send messages. Then follow this guideline to submit your game. https://f95zone.to/threads/game-uploading-rules-2019-06-25.524/ Once you have done so, REPORT your game as specified. Then the moderators will look it over, and approve it.

To get developer status, send a message asking for it, and the mods will get back to you about it. They will need proof you are the developer, so an image of you working on the game is usually enough, though there are other ways to prove it.

Hope that helps

Thanks for the clarification!

Mad_Doc

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2022

Hope that helps
Thanks! Very unintuitive... The fact that instructions for basically one task are in two completely different sections of the forum is mind boggling. So as a dev I need to:
1. Have at least 3 posts
2. Put my own game in Game Request section while following the guidelines
3. Report it as Game update
4. Wait for it to be moved to actual Game section
Correct?

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Yes, that is correct.
Also, you will want to request Developer status, so that you can be owner of your game thread. Send a direct message to a Moderator for that

Mindcontroller221

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2022

Hope that helps
Wow didn't know there was so many rules in order to get game posted but makes sense. Thanks for the help.

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Jun 13, 2022
If you want to upload a game to f95, the easy way is to request the game on Games Request by opening a thread and sharing details of the game.

If the game's dev wants to edit his game's thread then he should request ownership of the thread by opening a ticket.

and also he should ask for "game developer" badge.

Kind regards.

Last edited:

jorgle

May 15, 2023

Hope that helps
you mean to tell me i have to force myself to reply to stuff just to be able to post stuff. this sucks.

jorgle

May 15, 2023
With quality posts like that, it'll be a breeze for you. You're a natural. Just one more to go!
upon further investigation, i realized that i didn't/don't need to do that (i think). i was in a rush and seem to have misunderstood something. oh well, i have achieved my goal at this point.

GameHaven

Jan 18, 2018

Hope that helps
Thanks

PunishedHart

Jan 22, 2021
upon further investigation, i realized that i didn't/don't need to do that (i think). i was in a rush and seem to have misunderstood something. oh well, i have achieved my goal at this point.
Same here, just need to reply to smthn! ignore me!

XGroundhog

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2023
I'll start my long epic journey to the third post by asking "what exactly is a ticket" and what do I have to write in it if I want the ownership of my game. Also I would like to know if I have to do this only once I have promoted to developer
Good luck with that, I still don't know how to own my thread.
If you want, keep talking so you can complete the 3 post requirements

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I'll start my long epic journey to the third post by asking "what exactly is a ticket" and what do I have to write in it if I want the ownership of my game. Also I would like to know if I have to do this only once I have promoted to developer
Good luck with that, I still don't know how to own my thread.
If you want, keep talking so you can complete the 3 post requirements
You open a ticket here https://f95zone.to/tickets/categories/general-support.2/create

Tickets are found in the nav bar of the site
1691121197809.png

As for owning you game. Once you make your thread in Game Requests, make a ticket asking for a dev badge and ownership of your game. We will respond with a canned response for your agreement to it.

ReallySlowGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2023
If you want to upload a game to f95, the easy way is to request the game on Games Request by opening a thread and sharing details of the game.

If the game's dev wants to edit his game's thread then he should request ownership of the thread by opening a ticket.

and also he should ask for "game developer" badge.

Kind regards.
Can I request the "game dev" tag with a ticket before posting a game request? Or should I make the game request before the ticket to become developer?