How do you feel about males other than MC in games?

How do you feel about having other male characters?

• I don't like having other males in games, male MC is enough

Votes: 17 14.9%
  • I don't care about it, as long as they don't do anything with the girls

Votes: 52 45.6%
  • I really like having other males that do stuff with the girls (NTR)

Votes: 27 23.7%
  • Other

Votes: 18 15.8%

• Total voters

Aesir Lust

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2022
We wouldn't say that this post is going to be useful for our game only, since it's a question that probably much other devs asked to their community or just thinking about. How do you feel about male characters in games other than MC? Ofc we're talking about heterosexual games, where MC is a male too. We think that lot of you doesn't care too much about having other males, since having a game with only females is a little bit unreal, but thing is, what these other male characters should do or shouldn't do?

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Any other male in the game is clearly NTR, I don't want to see any sexual interaction even between husbands and wives in game, no reason to put that in game. All the women should be focused on me and me only. Damn cucks, coming over here and taking our waifu's.

Aesir Lust

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2022
Any other male in the game is clearly NTR, I don't want to see any sexual interaction even between husbands and wives in game, no reason to put that in game. All the women should be focused on me and me only. Damn cucks, coming over here and taking our waifu's.
Well nobody said that other males have not sexual interactions with other women, maybe the game doesn't go in deep with these ppl simply because they're not main characters at all Lol. I'm not for not having NTR in games neither for having it 100%, they're both good alternatives as long as there's a meaning behind and not just for fan-service

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
It's kinda like the women in gay games. I don't mind them appearing or I see them as competition, but some of my players don't like them appearing at least nude.

Hmmmm, a woman trying to compete against the male MC of my game for a Bisexual LI, interesting concept. :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: anne O'nymous

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
The question should be reworded to ask about any other cock in the game since that is what most of us are concerned about. This includes trans and futa's.

Aesir Lust

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2022
The question should be reworded to ask about any other cock in the game since that is what most of us are concerned about. This includes trans and futa's.
Valid point, but there's still the "Im okay with other males for plot stuff but don't you dare to let me see them naked or fucking girls" option :ROFLMAO:

Aug 8, 2023
"I don't care about it, as long as they don't do anything with the girls."

This is THE answer. But a cool supportive male character, like Chang from Eternum, is always a good addition to the story. He is such a brother typed friend, and always stay away from MC's harem.

LordDraconia

Jun 9, 2021
Any male existing on this plane of existence is ntr all men beside me must fade away like my dad going to get milk

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
So males having sex with some women that are not related with MC at all, right?
No, there is so much more room for interesting stuff. Sharing, poly-relations, etc. Since we seem to be talking incest-heavy setups, here are some examples from that realm:

1) MC is insecure and sexually-inexperienced. His loving father convinces his mother that she should take her son's virginity, which she does. But obviously mom and dad continue to have sex with eachother, too (because they love each other, and their son).

2) MC has a girlfriend who had some point confesses that she has an incest-fetish (too). MC supports her, and she seduces her father. This shared bond intensifies the love between MC and his girlfriend. They marry. Her first baby will be with her own father, but then its MCs turn (who may be breeding his own family members in the mean time).

3) Variant on 1. We play as the father convincing the mother to de-virginize her son. In line with the new family tradition, dad gets to introduce the daughter to sex in turn. Either they now all fuck amongst each other in a loving family fuckfest, or they figure out that actually mom+son and dad+daughter would be the better couples, and so they just rearrange the family like that.

4) MC's sister is married/in long term relationship with a great guy, who gets along well with his brother-in-law. But the BiL is infertile, and eventually the sister turns to her own brother to get pregnant - with the knowledge and agreement of her spouse.

5) MC and his best friend make a plan where they try to seduce each others (single/widowed) moms with the hope to swap later. After the boys demonstrate to each others moms how great sex with a young stud is, they succeed (with some threesome-DP-action along the way).

I could keep going, but it would only frustrate me more.

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
I don't mind other guys in games because they serve a valid purpose: To show me who the cucks are because they'll come out and cry about there being another peen in the game besides their own. :KEK:

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12