Seeking How do you find good games?

Login1990

Aug 4, 2018
I am into this stuff for like 5 years at this point, and getting a good game still feels like a lottery.

Perhaps you can serve some tips where and how to look for quality stuff?

Login1990

Aug 4, 2018

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
All my browsers are full of open f95 tabs. If you poke around the filters of the Latest Updates section enough, you can find games suitable for you.

If you have played countless games like me, you can check the latest updates section every day without any filtering to discover new games. I look at the thumbnails of new games in the latest updates section and open each game that looks good to me in a new tab. Finally, I examine the images and tags. I close the tabs of the games I don't like and play the rest. It can't be said that I did something very different, but I don't have difficulty finding games this way.

As I said, it is possible to reach the best games by using certain filters (For example, for me; Engine: Renpy - Tags: 3DCG, Incest, Milf - Sorting: By number of views. This filter superficially shows the best games that match my taste. It is possible for me to like most games under this filter). If you have played a lot of games, you can constantly check the latest updates section