VN Ren'Py Abandoned How Far Will You Go [Part 4] [ntrgames]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Well he has an account here. So you could message him and try changed his mind.
I actually tried it I think 3 times for every year. Since 2021, I believe. But he doesn't. Maybe you could change his mind..
Man, sadly if he don't want to go on with his work, we can't do anything, but Is very appreciable your effort. Kudos for You, Bro.
Do You liked more the cckd or the teasing in this story ?

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
Man, sadly if he don't want to go on with his work, we can't do anything, but Is very appreciable your effort. Kudos for You, Bro.
Do You liked more the cckd or the teasing in this story ?
Yes, it's really unfortunate. especially when the moment when he updated but he created a new story, I think it was my boyfriend's roommate or something. then a little hope because you know, 3 months, though it's a long time, there is still a chance even though, everyone here knows or at least a lot knows he's losing his interest but in the end, he stopped.

all of it is the best except the sharing path, you know when you allowed the old man to fuck the wife, and they both cum on her. I think that is the sharing path but I don't like how it plays and what I don't like about it, because that path would be more like to have one more black dude. You know, where the story doesn't revolve just around three people

I believe there are two paths for the cuckold path. the first one is where the husband is knocked out because he's drunk and the second path for cuckold is at some point, when the wife is on the edge, he decides to make it stop, I believe the wife has a dialogue that she somewhat dislikes about how it ended.

If you decide to let them fuck, where the husband is knocked out and the dev decides to continue the game. I think the wife would still continue to invite the old man with or without the knowledge of the husband. She will find a way to fuck the old man. you know like let's say they will be having dinner or something, he will play with her pussy or jerk him off. this thing that they are trying to be discreet until the wife suggests husband about her being fuck by the old man then you know until he becomes a cuck.

but if you decide to let the wife not be satisfied, I think there will be fewer scenes where the husband is around when the wife and the old fuck because the wife has never been fuck by the old man. So I think the wife or the old man is less bold than the first path of the cuckold path which means, before they try to be discreet doing it in front of the husband, they will secretly do it in the back of the husband before they try to be a little bit bolder.

As for the husband, I think the worst outcome for him would be if he let his wife be unsatisfied then you know let her be fuck. I think him seeing his wife being fuck when he woke up, will make him think to himself that it's his fault. Which could mean that he's more likely to be agreeing with his wife. Unlike if you let her be unsatisfied. She could be harsher on that path. Of course, she will still be harsh if you choose to let her be fuck, but if someone is not into it, then they could choose the sharing path. I believe that path is the suitable one for the wife not being harsh.

well. I could only speculate, because not only the dev didn't continue the game, but we may have different ideas. So yeah. too bad we didn't have a continuation of this..

Last edited:

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Yes, it's really unfortunate. especially when the moment when he updated but he created a new story, I think it was my boyfriend's roommate or something. then a little hope because you know, 3 months, though it's a long time, there is still a chance even though, everyone here knows or at least a lot knows he's losing his interest but in the end, he stopped.

all of it is the best except the sharing path, you know when you allowed the old man to fuck the wife, and they both cum on her. I think that is the sharing path but I don't like how it plays and what I don't like about it, because that path would be more like to have one more black dude. You know, where the story doesn't revolve just around three people

I believe there are two paths for the cuckold path. the first one is where the husband is knocked out because he's drunk and the second path for cuckold is at some point, when the wife is on the edge, he decides to make it stop, I believe the wife has a dialogue that she somewhat dislikes about how it ended.

If you decide to let them fuck, where the husband is knocked out and the dev decides to continue the game. I think the wife would still continue to invite the old man with or without the knowledge of the husband. She will find a way to fuck the old man. you know like let's say they will be having dinner or something, he will play with her pussy or jerk him off. this thing that they are trying to be discreet until the wife suggests husband about her being fuck by the old man then you know until he becomes a cuck.

but if you decide to let the wife not be satisfied, I think there will be fewer scenes where the husband is around when the wife and the old fuck because the wife has never been fuck by the old man. So I think the wife or the old man is less bold than the first path of the cuckold path which means, before they try to be discreet doing it in front of the husband, they will secretly do it in the back of the husband before they try to be a little bit bolder.

As for the husband, I think the worst outcome for him would be if he let his wife be unsatisfied then you know let her be fuck. I think him seeing his wife being fuck when he woke up, will make him think to himself that it's his fault. Which could mean that he's more likely to be agreeing with his wife. Unlike if you let her be unsatisfied. She could be harsher on that path. Of course, she will still be harsh if you choose to let her be fuck, but if someone is not into it, then they could choose the sharing path. I believe that path is the suitable one for the wife not being harsh.

well. I could only speculate, because not only the dev didn't continue the game, but we may have different ideas. So yeah. too bad we didn't have a continuation of this..
Uao, you Made a incredibile exam of the game!

Aug 10, 2020
C'est certainement un des meilleurs jeux de cocu
Parfaitement maîtrisé

dnnez moi son contact
On ne sais jamais
Il faut essayer

je voudrais écrire une suite très intéressante……

Reactions: roquito
4.50 star(s) 10 Votes