Golzd

Apr 25, 2023
Yes, I understand this. I'm saying it's a poor decision to shoehorn the done-to-death "building a harem with your family and schoolmates" storyline that you can find in a billion other games into a fantastical plotline that doesn't need it at all in order to be engaging. It's a detractor.
Why are you here if you hate that? that is what the game is about :FacePalm:

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
what we need from the Real World, that we'll probably arrange to forsake the Real World and move, with our girls, to the Magical World permanently. And from there the story will progress from wherever it is at that point. Part of what's caused this "problem" of the Real World is how MC was really missing his family. Having sister, and probably our mom too, with us in the Magic World would remove that issue for MC and have no real reason to ever return.
Hmmm I like this, and agree. and I hope that's the case. Like I got no issue with the REAL WORLD.. But i can even admit that it's kinda boring compared to the fantasy part. Maybe because it's more slice of life, which is fine. But hoping in the upcoming updates we leave the real world behind us for a long while, or forever, after we got our harem situated there, and other issues, and focus more on the fantasy aspect etc there.

I miss the cute elf gf already.;)
and that cute goblin girl I hope to see again!

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Yes, I understand this. I'm saying it's a poor decision to shoehorn the done-to-death "building a harem with your family and schoolmates" storyline that you can find in a billion other games into a fantastical plotline that doesn't need it at all in order to be engaging. It's a detractor.
For some yes, for some not at all (I'm the latter category).

Koushiro

Apr 18, 2019
As someone who loves a "wholesome" harem game where we don't have to lie and cheat and who also loves a game where some of the girls have feelings for each other and don't just sit around waiting for the MC to show up (I guess I much prefer polyamory to a harem technically), this update was honestly one of the most satisfying I've played of any game in a long while. Good job.

Every month I subscribe to one or two patreons of games I think had a particularly good update that month. Looks like this month's choice is easy for me.

MikeyUK

Apr 5, 2020
Just finished playing Chapter 9 and quite enjoy. The MC increasing his harem with Misty and Layla, who finally reveals her feelings

Also I have slight suspicion of who is MC's birth mother is. Bridget at the school seems to be interested in the MC's wellbeing even taking out the "three trash bags" (Tom and his friends).

And it was nice to see into the ancient world and see what occurred between Sibilla and her father. Setting up for a return to this world in next chapter?

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with Unlocked Gallery :

How I Became a Hero Ch. 9 :
/ (750 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 54 Votes