VN Ren'Py How I Became the Bodyguard of the Saintess! [v0.6] [Lunardis]

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
How i Became the BodyGuard of the Saintess [0.4] (Half-Tested)

Win 1.7 GB/ 744 MB) : ,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Lord Arakan

Apr 5, 2021
Is there a H-scene in this update or is there no sexual content yet?

Not yet, only Kissing and watching your Sister in Underwear. But the story is great and i cant wait for the next update

In the end of Chapter 4 part 1/2 they announced that they start focusing in Chapter 5 on the Romance and lewd stuff ( i think one Heroine per Chapter )

Also if you a Patreon you can vote wich Heroine should come first in Chapter 5.

And sorry for my bad english i still learn it by myself ( i can read and understand it perfectly tough ).

Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
Great update! I enjoyed the story. You do need a proofreader though. Maybe DM me before release? Please put the "landlady" in one of your future polls as well.

Also, given what happened at the end of this chapter, there's a potential good story arc of Saki viewing her father's ideals in a new light.

annoo

Jul 12, 2021
Thanks for the update :love:

Developer: Lunardis - - - -
And please don't forget about your game page on itch ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lunardis

DES818

Mar 7, 2020
I see alot of people bitching about the no sex stuff but i actually like the slow approach more. Gives more time for character development and more impactful scenes. Also like the idea of a girl per chapter so nothing feels rushed. Like FALL OF THE ANGELS is a game i really like for its fight scenes and world but i hate the every girl wants to instantly fuck you and theirs like 30 of them which was corney to me and rushed. I think its also smart of the dev to focus on a few girls to give them depth and make the viewer more invested in them rather then add alot of them that all feel and act the same with a different skin. I was worried about the MC being another sailor moon guy like OUT OF TOUCH but after this 1/2 chapter im excited to see how creative the dev makes the MC and his unknown powers. OUT OF TOUCH amazing game just not a fan of bitch MCs who conquer all with power of love and friendship lol. Overall im enjoying this game and best wishes to the dev.

Lunardis

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2021
Great update! I enjoyed the story. You do need a proofreader though. Maybe DM me before release? Please put the "landlady" in one of your future polls as well.

Also, given what happened at the end of this chapter, there's a potential good story arc of Saki viewing her father's ideals in a new light.
Thanks. And yes, you're right about the proofreading. I will keep in mind your suggestion to send you a DM. There is also a channel in my discord for reporting grammar errors. I'm not asking to report them all, but just one or two of the most problematic ones might help a lot I think... :unsure:

And please don't forget about your game page on itch ;)
You’re totally right. It’s done! :giggle:

Lord Arakan

Apr 5, 2021
I see alot of people bitching about the no sex stuff but i actually like the slow approach more. Gives more time for character development and more impactful scenes. Also like the idea of a girl per chapter so nothing feels rushed. Like FALL OF THE ANGELS is a game i really like for its fight scenes and world but i hate the every girl wants to instantly fuck you and theirs like 30 of them which was corney to me and rushed. I think its also smart of the dev to focus on a few girls to give them depth and make the viewer more invested in them rather then add alot of them that all feel and act the same with a different skin. I was worried about the MC being another sailor moon guy like OUT OF TOUCH but after this 1/2 chapter im excited to see how creative the dev makes the MC and his unknown powers. OUT OF TOUCH amazing game just not a fan of bitch MCs who conquer all with power of love and friendship lol. Overall im enjoying this game and best wishes to the dev.

True the Story Line and the slow Atempt is great.

Its actually now one of my top 5 games here on the F95 Zone and i also like Fall of the Angels also one of my Fav.

I loved the Story and i laughed sometimes for the funny stuff and also liked the slow move ( you dont always have to rush ).

I also like it that Every Heroine becomes there own chapter to keep it more Interessing.

Also checked Lunardis other game and decided to keep an eye one the Devs furture projects.

I like the Art and for me it was not like a game more like a Story or Anime, Movie you personally inside.

Sep 19, 2020
Regarding the word SAINTESS please ignore the ignorant critics who tell you it isn't a word.

The Oxford English Dictionary considered by English academia to be the definitive source is sadly behind a pay wall. However a google search turns up an article in the Washington Post that uses the OED as their source when they state that a number of words including SAINTESS date back 500 years, in an article about feminists trying to eliminate gendered words,

As for it being used incorrectly by games, the most famous English word game Scrabble lists it as a valid word.

But if neither of those convinces your critics then the word of God in the form of the King James Bible Dictionary also lists it as a word. For those of you unfamiliar with the KJB it is used by the Church of England and the British Royal family.

So if the premier English dictionary, English word game, English Queen and the English God say its an English word you are on firm ground.

By the way, played the first two chapters and your work is terrific. Ignore your critics and follow your vision.

Jimskeleton

Nov 9, 2020
Great update, for me this is one of the rare gems on this site that does such a good job with the storytelling it doesn't even matter that there are no h-scenes yet, the fight scene was really well executed and looking forward to the next part of the chapter.

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
Really liking the story so far, and was sad when I got to the end of the current build. What a trip, and look forward to more.

Dev's are doing a good job for making me feel attached to the main (and side) characters, as well as hating some aspects (covered below - story/lore about certain character's situation) to the overall story - not bad hate on the story/writing/etc, instead it's hate/anger/disgust/upset I feel/suspect the Dev's want ppl to feel about certain points/aspects in the story/lore.

Discussed my thoughts in spoilers... due to length and as I cover story points and such.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 29 Votes