4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
i get that (i didn't know that was a joke tho, in indie project you never know) but 4 months without even an update or a word online not even to say "hey, this will take long" is a bit weird.
their last patreon post was may 23rd, so we are actually only approaching 2 months without news. Which, don't get me wrong, is definitely a call for concern, but not as bad as you say.

AlienAnal

Aug 19, 2017
their last patreon post was may 23rd, so we are actually only approaching 2 months without news. Which, don't get me wrong, is definitely a call for concern, but not as bad as you say.
this is a decent game, its sad that there is no updates coming right now

Reactions: lTTMl

Red_Line

Oct 7, 2018
apparently it got picked up by Epic Games and became an exclusive to it... but i cannot find it anywhere on it's webpage and there's no news about this game anywhere. I fear they may have bought the rights to the game and then cancelled it.
I'm certain that was an April Fool's joke, since that update was posted on April 1st, then they said that they were no longer working with Epic Games the day after.

Calalen

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
This is some duke nukem forever type shit, It's updated to 0.1i and I would like to know what the post above the release says.

what did the dev posted??
I was just saying in the post that the reason for the huge delay is because my life has been going really -well-. I'm not dying, or sick, my computer isn't on fire. I've just seen an uptick of things happening, all positive, that have forced me to put my attention elsewhere. It also said that rather than keep posting excuses and 'wait two more weeks' I just wanted to post when an actual update was done. And it is.

0.1i is the biggest update so far, bumping the game up from 107mb to 138. I know that's not a HUGE amount but all the assets are made by hand.

I'll be making more posts more frequently now that my life has settled into some semblance of normalcy and I hope you guys enjoy the update!

Calalen

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Also if someone could get rid of the abandoned tag that'd be appreciated!

Calalen

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
The free version of How to be a Hero is out and available for everyone. This is version 0.1i1.
You can pick it up here:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: 7546338 and M4DX
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes