4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Damn she's really cute, and I wanted to see where her storyline goes. Guess I'll have to wait another update to see lol
Indeed she is. On the bright side when High Elf content is done he is likely focusing on her (Or the normal elf but I think plague is more likely).

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Game is fun and the art is nice
Would be better if you could choose preferred content (Straight, Gay, or Bisexual) from the Preferences Menu
Found the Male Elf to be annoying when "Exploring the Forest"
Even more so during "Look for more elves to fight (you monster)" since for some reason it didn't give the option not to lewd them (should have ran before the battle started)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not being able to lewd Vivian was a little disappointing since she was asking for it but then laughed when the Hero Eater appeared since I kept hunting spiders. Same if you Lust Win the battle with Shuten. Besides that the other girls are fun

Didn't see an option to view the player's inventory

Reactions: James Eveleth

Logan C

Jul 23, 2018
Don't suppose that anyone has a guide/walkthrough written up or figured out yet? I've been playing for a bit, but I can't seem to unlock some on the first page, or with the bat lady; I've fed her an entire farm's worth of food by now, but she has been pretty unresponsive.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Don't suppose that anyone has a guide/walkthrough written up or figured out yet? I've been playing for a bit, but I can't seem to unlock some on the first page, or with the bat lady; I've fed her an entire farm's worth of food by now, but she has been pretty unresponsive.
Here is a Save with most of the Gallery Unlocked. I skipped the Male Elf

As for a guide well you get different scenes dependent on if you Win or Lose battles.
Bat Girl should have the option to Touch her, Feed her, then Talk with her; When in doubt mess with her
There is a Fishing Event if you catch UHH? 3 times
Some are timed exclusives like the Plague Elf first offering.
A few scenes are dependent on how much a girl likes you so keep doing things with them especially lewd them or lose to them

Good Luck

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
Game is fun and the art is nice
Would be better if you could choose preferred content (Straight, Gay, or Bisexual) from the Preferences Menu
Found the Male Elf to be annoying when "Exploring the Forest"
Well on the bright side, Larro told me that there won't be much more gay content. The only other planned trap character is Shuten's brother, that's all. At least for the current area.

Ojunix

Jul 31, 2017
Any chance anyone have a guide on how to unlock all of the images thus far with the latest update, I still missing a lot & not sure what I'm doing or not doing to unlock them?

Cryswar

The Profound Dorkness
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I REALLY like the art direction. Having a consistent art style across monsters is a rare trait in H games; having a consistently GOOD art style is... well, I'm pretty sure unicorns are more common. Very unique, with unexpected breadth; skinny little oni planks and 乇乂丅尺卂 丅卄工匚匚 plague elves and everything in between was just a real pleasure to experience after far too many games that have a super varied art style with a lot of crap art dragging down the really good ones.

The writing was generally good too, I admit I wasn't super blown away by most of the sex scenes (some were pretty good though!) but the core writing was excellent and at times outright poetic - definitely has a taste of talent there! I liked the focus on emotions and description, it definitely helped to make the characters feel more like people than sex dolls. Some of the moments, especially with the high elf and plague elf, really made me happy to read/see. I also liked the goddess a lot, she's cute and has just the right amount of goof without turning into a joke character entirely.

The combat system is pretty basic, which is fine, but it would be nice to have a little more feedback on what I'm doing - no damage display? - and it didn't seem to be super balanced. Most enemies you literally can't lose to unless you try, which is fine, I don't really mind a game being easy, but then other enemies are either (seemingly randomly?) inordinately difficult or have incredible healing that makes them ridiculously difficult to put down. I think it'd be nice to have a little more even of a difficulty curve in general.

Also, the sex magic seems profoundly worthless; doing 1 lust damage to enemies with 14+ max lust is beyond meaningless when you can lewd them for free for winning anyways. Hell, even the 4 lust enemies are much faster and easier to take down with the normal sword. So that seems like something that could use some tuning.

Otherwise; more Plague Elf pls, I've got a powerful thirst for some hot chocolate with marshmallows.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Well on the bright side, Larro told me that there won't be much more gay content. The only other planned trap character is Shuten's brother, that's all. At least for the current area.
I don't mind if there is a lot of Gay Content as there are fans that do enjoy it :p Its just not my thing.
What bothers me is the game insistently nagging me with the question "Are you gay yet?", "How about now?", "Oh come on, just the tip... You know you'll like it!" which when you are going through the Forest is a 1/3 chance or roughly every minute once the player powers up.
I would simply rather be asked what my sexual orientation is once, take whatever answer I give, and the game respecting my choice.

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
Enjoyed the beginning of this game a lot... but once I defeated (or was defeated by) the very first Half Elf, I got the following error, which couldn't be "ignored":

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FWIW, I'm running this inside the Renpy SDK (v. 7.2.2) because I couldn't get the app to run on my Mac running Catalina (macOS 10.15.2).

It's too bad — I was really enjoying it.

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
Enjoyed the beginning of this game a lot... but once I defeated (or was defeated by) the very first Half Elf, I got the following error, which couldn't be "ignored":
Code:
NameError: name 'enemy' is not defined
It's too bad — I was really enjoying it.
For no good reason, I always play Ren'Py games using the current SDK instead of the bundled runtime. This fix is easy: edit "loading.rpy" and near the bottom change all five of the "if _return is" to instead be "if _return =="

Reactions: Antosha

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
For no good reason, I always play Ren'Py games using the current SDK instead of the bundled runtime. This fix is easy: edit "loading.rpy" and near the bottom change all five of the "if _return is" to instead be "if _return =="
Ah, thanks. Had to UnRen first, of course, but works like a charm. Seems like a pretty basic Python error!

Spooder

Oct 27, 2017
View attachment 529415 View attachment 529416 View attachment 529417
how do i unlock the locked images what havent i done and how do u complete sus persons quest
From left to right, top to bottom:
1. Lose to a lady half elf.
2. Beat a half elf using arouse, then dont fuck her. If you explore in the forest, she'll find you and beg you to have sex with her. But at this point in the game, you cant get this scene, you can only do this when you're still able to specifically hunt half elves.
3-6 are all for the dude half elf. 3 and 4 have the same conditions as 1 and 2 respectively. And since you haven't unlocked 5 and 6, you can probably still get 4 if you want. 5 and 6 are his story events.
7. Same thing as 1 and 3. If you arouse a pure elf and dont have sex with her, she'll hunt you down in the forest and rape you. You can't get this scene at this point.
8. Fight Shuten and lose to her, then go back and talk to her.

Reactions: masterdragonson
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes