4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Logan C

Jul 23, 2018
Here is a Save with most of the Gallery Unlocked. I skipped the Male Elf

As for a guide well you get different scenes dependent on if you Win or Lose battles.
Bat Girl should have the option to Touch her, Feed her, then Talk with her; When in doubt mess with her
There is a Fishing Event if you catch UHH? 3 times
Some are timed exclusives like the Plague Elf first offering.
A few scenes are dependent on how much a girl likes you so keep doing things with them especially lewd them or lose to them

Good Luck
Thanks! I got the plague elf one reading through here again, have read about the shog thing in the .rpy files, just haven't had much luck catching 3 of that fish. I have all 3 options, touch her causes her to freak out, talk just says "content not available, and feed her after like 20 times till was a dud

Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Thanks! I got the plague elf one reading through here again, have read about the shog thing in the .rpy files, just haven't had much luck catching 3 of that fish. I have all 3 options, touch her causes her to freak out, talk just says "content not available, and feed her after like 20 times till was a dud
Fishing does take time so Console
Code:
$ shog_piece = 3
As long as you haven't already seen the event then an option appears when at the Beach
"Investigate glowing spots in the water"
Enjoy

For the Bat Girl I just remember messing with her until her Dad stepped in lol

Cryswar

The Profound Dorkness
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
From left to right, top to bottom:
2. Beat a half elf using arouse, then dont fuck her. If you explore in the forest, she'll find you and beg you to have sex with her. But at this point in the game, you cant get this scene, you can only do this when you're still able to specifically hunt half elves.
Not sure if I'm doing it wrong, but whether I arouse->don't lewd them in "hunt half elf" or "explore forest", I don't get any changes, the next one to show up in "explore forest" doesn't react differently nor do any of the future ones.

Calalen

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Not sure if I'm doing it wrong, but whether I arouse->don't lewd them in "hunt half elf" or "explore forest", I don't get any changes, the next one to show up in "explore forest" doesn't react differently nor do any of the future ones.
You have to do it like... 3 times? And then it's random during the 'explore forest' bits.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I put the latest version of my game up over at

View attachment 531713

This version includes a bestiary and the ability to toggle off male content. It also has a few bug fixes and some small additional content.
Happy Days, finally a way to legitimately toggle content!
Bestiary looks good though for some reason I keep getting the distinct impression that it wants me to lewd more spiders :love:

MasterBlaxter

Nov 10, 2017
Some testing determined that bestiary entries are only unlocked through beating opponents physically with the Bare Edge. Beating them with Lust does not unlock an entry. Not sure if this is intended behavior or not.

I suppose it would technically make more sense to unlock bestiary entries through scanning enemies, but that would raise other issues with unique enemies encountered before acquiring the scanner.

Update - Further testing determined that hitting enemies with at least one Physical attack unlocks the entry. So I'm assuming the check in the code makes the bestiary entry viewable once you've hit the enemy at least once with a physical attack, but since that's all it's checking for, it won't make the entry viewable if you have enough lust magic to one-shot whoever it is you're up against. Suggest making it so the check happens for either the first successful physical hit or the first successful lust magic hit against a new enemy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Belphegor007
May 9, 2019
The game looks very promising and i really enjoyed the gay content, i hope there is more content like that in the future.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
So Larro updated the game.
It says is the full edition.
Sounds like an April joke so thread carefully.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
So Larro updated the game.
It says is the full edition.
Sounds like an April joke so thread carefully.
I'll bite -snip-

edit if you saw what I said before I was right! if you didn't then yay I didn't spoil it for you

Last edited:

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
I'll bite -snip-

edit if you saw what I said before I was right! if you didn't then yay I didn't spoil it for you
If he makes superdeformed sex then it will be a good april joke.
Hope there is a proper update this month though.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
April Fools is always fun :D

Cute Chibi Girls
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Is there no sound in this title? I've started the game but no music or transition effects or anything else.

idekdood

Feb 17, 2020
does anyone have a link for the android port? ive seen some older versions which didnt work so i was wondering if threre was a new port thst does work

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes