4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
If you take the whole history of the universe as a guide, soon can be any given time less than that, be a month, a year, 10 years or even 50 years can be considered SOON™️ in the grand scheme of things

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Was out trudging through the deep abyss that is the "trap" option out of curiosity, found this hidden gem. Funny how life works sometimes. Was on the fence about the art at first, but coupled with the story so far, it pretty much won me over.

Reactions: James Eveleth

WhatTheHekc

May 22, 2020
Really curious to see if this continues being updated. If so then great, the game has tons of potential and is a real hidden gem of sorts. Looking forward to the future that might be in store for this.

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
i hate to say it but the patron page hasnt gotten any updates in a couple months....im kinda sad now

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Yeah.
The dev usually takes a while to update but this one its been very silent.
I think this will get the abandoned tag soon.

Spooder

Oct 27, 2017
This is kinda like the last time he went away for about a year then suddenly updated again. I wouldn't count him out quite yet, but he'll probably be gone for a while.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Well that's a darn shame, this game could really go places. I guess he's not too motivated to work more often on it because there ain't a lot of support to begin with. Last I checked the patreon there really weren't a lot of pledges, which, coupled with their unpredictable update schedule, if there's any, made me very hesitant to join.

I guess I was more right than I intended when I said this is a hidden gem.

MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020
Nice game, was in my "Unplayed" folder for a while and finally gave it a try, the dialogue, story and art are pretty good imo, I'll eagerly wait for the next update.
I live for a Half Elf and Pure Elf threesome or lesbian scene

Heliophorus

Jan 6, 2018
I hope it's not abandoned. A message would be nice, hell, I mean if you need to take off more time, just say so, I can wait.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I check the patreon now and then hoping for news, but it looks like there's been no activity there since May.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
I check the patreon now and then hoping for news, but it looks like there's been no activity there since May.
Maybe dev got Corona.
Someone should check his other sites (Like tumblr) to know if he hasn't interacted anywhere else.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes