• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

WhatTheHekc

May 22, 2020
Someone needs to update the changlog :/ tho I am very happy to see the game alive again

edit: Im having a problem where whenever I go into a fight I get a big list of errors...anyone else?

Last edited:

aledeth

Sep 21, 2017
Someone needs to update the changlog :/ tho I am very happy to see the game alive again

edit: Im having a problem where whenever I go into a fight I get a big list of errors...anyone else?
Same. Tried DLing the bugfix version from patreon but same issue.

Calalen

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Any pointers so she doesnt die by my ineptitude?
Basically be concerned about her and don't let her be evil.

is there gonna be more half elf male content for the next update?
plox?
If not the next update then very soon after. I have most of his arc planned out.

I'm concerned that two people are reporting the issue. Note that my game isn't built to run on android and I can't promise a proper runtime on anything that isn't windows. If you could post the error list I can give it a look.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I'm concerned that two people are reporting the issue. Note that my game isn't built to run on android and I can't promise a proper runtime on anything that isn't windows. If you could post the error list I can give it a look.
I think that long list is you rewriting the combat system and old saves not working.

This update WILL require a fresh start but it's been so long you may as well do so anyway!

If you load an old save then once you enter combat you get this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Seems to be caused in 'game/loading.rpy'
Line 134
Code:
        for i in player.skills:
            imagebutton idle (i.image) action Return (value=i)
A possible solution would be to check the players skills in the event these aren't defined in the old saves.
Code:
        for i in player.skills:
            if hasattr(i, 'image'):
            else:
                # Create skills (name, type, hit, power, text)
                if i.name == "Attack":
                    $ i.image = "sword.png"
                if i.name == "Arouse":
                    $ i.image = "heart.png"
                if i.name == "Wait":
                    $ i.image = "wait.png"
                if i.name == "Escape":
                    $ i.image = "escape.png"
                if i.name == "Lust Bolt":
                    $ i.image = "l_bolt.png"
                if i.name == "Slash":
                    $ i.image = "elf_blade.png"
                if i.name == "Scan":
                    $ i.image = "scan.png"

Last edited:

catetocu

Nov 17, 2017
Love the game, really looking forward to more
I would suggest a walk through or hint system, since its fairly easy to get locked out of stuff

Guide/stuff that is hard to find, gets locked off, or is interesting
1. lust defeating characters then knocking them out unlocks scenes for all 3 normal elves
2. lewding plague elf with anti-poison tailisman before she calls peace, also seems to make boobjobs free
3. lewd attack spider, then beating spider girl to unlock a picture/small scene, doing it again unlocks a super boss, beatable with luck at around 400 hp, 21 attack, has the goddess suggest you stop lewding spiders
4. If you get both the plague elf and bat girl killed(waiting instead of looking for her, and picking fight again twice), you do complete the quest to unlock the waste, but they are not implemented yet
5. There seems to be a scene that gets unlocked for beating the bat super boss, but you need to kill batgirl to unlock him, which is a branched choice and I don't want to regrind the requirements, estimating same 400-ish hp with luck.
6.Fish boss/shoggoth looks unbeatable with lust, at least not without huge amounts of retries, as it requires 23 turns, where she doesn't use her lust attack 4 times. I like her data entry, creepy, but does have a typo.

Only scene I lack aside from ones I got locked out of is the 5th one on page 3, which looks like it requires the bat super boss. I also lack the last fish.

Last edited:

svolozhanin7

Jul 25, 2018
Poor Sluttony, she feels like a main heroine for our Hero, yet she received least amount of sex/romance(?) with Hero. ;(

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes