• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

SergioCv

Oct 6, 2018
i dont see how i can advance more from here, does anyone knows how do i train? i raised my hp to 500 but got this message again... please help, also how to unlock the zone on the bottom right, also how do i progress more with the fish girl at the dock after showing me her "stuff". i appreciate all the help a lot :) 1610086412187.png

Last edited:

ChingChang

May 13, 2018
27 is the Drow Half Elf Victory CG. Have to beat the Drow Half Elf you find during the Look for Stronger Enemies option in the forest. 37 is supposed to be the Flora CG you get for bringing her 30 fish, but it's currently bugged. There's also a 38 that isn't in the current build; that one is Zinia's scene from this update.
#27 might be bugged, then. I've beaten tons of drow half-elves (using both sword attacks and lust attacks, although only the sword attack gives the topless scene) and the gallery image is still locked for me.

It seems that #37 does actually work, though; the display text/image is messed up, but I tried clicking the "Image 'f_scene_small' not found." text box and it does indeed show Flora's topless CG.

Oct 5, 2017
update

400HP was not enough

brb killing more spiders
to clarify i do know you can level by hunting down and impregnating every elf in the forest but i have noticed that the male half elves never show up via the option to "look for more elves to fight" and so in protest i am killing all of the spiders

i am at 450HP and my bloodlust is not yet sated

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
update

400HP was not enough

brb killing more spiders
I wish you the best of luck on your spider vanquishing journey, brother!

Hear this advice and take it to heart, for it will spare you suffering unknown:

"Do not lewd the spiders!"

Sincerely yours,
Brother-in-arms

Oct 5, 2017
I wish you the best of luck on your spider vanquishing journey, brother!

Hear this advice and take it to heart, for it will spare you suffering unknown:

"Do not lewd the spiders!"

Sincerely yours,
Brother-in-arms
oh i fought and killed the spider boss at around 300HP by abusing the autosave until i got a perfect run

drow is next

then eldritch wife

Oct 5, 2017
oh i fought and killed the spider boss at around 300HP by abusing the autosave until i got a perfect run

drow is next

then eldritch wife
update

i am at 600HP

there are still spiders and the shoggoth still 4-shots me

need lust resistance, drow is being uncooperative and i can't even give her the dick to make her more agreeable

to alleviate my annoyance i will kill more spiders

Oct 5, 2017
update

i am at 600HP

there are still spiders and the shoggoth still 4-shots me

need lust resistance, drow is being uncooperative and i can't even give her the dick to make her more agreeable

to alleviate my annoyance i will kill more spiders
I DID IT I FUCKED THE ELDRITCH HORROR I KNOW THE TRUTH OF THE COSMOS AND IT IS THAT WAIFUS ARE THE FUTURE ALL HAIL

also traps aren't gay dev plz add more male elf content he's cute

1610189121974.png

1610189637035.png

410 spiders were killed to reach this point

i will kill again

edit: also interesting sidenote in order to get the shoggoth's lust up high enough before she almost immediately took me out via lust damage, i had to buff the arouse spell to the point i can oneshot the werewolf

i fucked many trees in my quest for eldritch pussy and it was worth the splinters

MasterBlaxter

Nov 10, 2017
I'm fairly certain the Shoggoth is supposed to be a hidden bonus boss that's tuned for players who have long surpassed the forest. Much like the Spider Goliath. Vivian is probably the only hidden boss a new player could be expected to beat by the time they finished the forest content in the full game. Also, pretty sure once the second set of areas opens up the amount of HP/Lust you can gain from dicking the Elves and slaying spiders will be capped to prevent this sort of thing.

That said though, kudos to you you mad bastard.

ChingChang If 27 is bugged then it's a new bug I guess. I had the CG from the build before this one and it worked fine then. Here's what I see on that screen. 1610259085400.png

Reactions: AxisOfRotation
Oct 5, 2017
I'm fairly certain the Shoggoth is supposed to be a hidden bonus boss that's tuned for players who have long surpassed the forest. Much like the Spider Goliath. Vivian is probably the only hidden boss a new player could be expected to beat by the time they finished the forest content in the full game. Also, pretty sure once the second set of areas opens up the amount of HP/Lust you can gain from dicking the Elves and slaying spiders will be capped to prevent this sort of thing.

That said though, kudos to you you mad bastard.

ChingChang If 27 is bugged then it's a new bug I guess. I had the CG from the build before this one and it worked fine then. Here's what I see on that screen. View attachment 979343
Oh she probably is but that's not gonna stop me from abusing the game and myself to beat her. Comparatively the spider goliath went down like a bitch, but that's mostly because it can't four-shot you.

I also made my suffering worse by levelling with only spiders rather than doing lewd things to elves but this whole thing started as a way of me protesting not being able to dick male half-elves from the "look for more elves to fight" option which is a problem I stumbled across during my quest to dick everything in the game. The shoggoth was used as a benchmark to determine how deep my insanity would have to go in the process. This had nothing to do with the fact she was the last thing I needed to dick to finish my 100% fucking run.

As it turns out, very deep. I am now having questionable thoughts about eldritch horrors. Or maybe that's just overexposure to Ina talking. Who knows.

also the forest being capped won't stop me from levelling even further beyond

i play destiny grinding is my soul

Calalen

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Oh she probably is but that's not gonna stop me from abusing the game and myself to beat her. Comparatively the spider goliath went down like a bitch, but that's mostly because it can't four-shot you.

I also made my suffering worse by levelling with only spiders rather than doing lewd things to elves but this whole thing started as a way of me protesting not being able to dick male half-elves from the "look for more elves to fight" option which is a problem I stumbled across during my quest to dick everything in the game. The shoggoth was used as a benchmark to determine how deep my insanity would have to go in the process. This had nothing to do with the fact she was the last thing I needed to dick to finish my 100% fucking run.

As it turns out, very deep. I am now having questionable thoughts about eldritch horrors. Or maybe that's just overexposure to Ina talking. Who knows.

also the forest being capped won't stop me from levelling even further beyond

i play destiny grinding is my soul
I'm glad you like her and I hope you enjoy the next content that she's in!
And yes, more male half elf soon. Wrapping up something with the drow before moving on.

Shoggoth doodle.png

MasterBlaxter

Nov 10, 2017
I'm glad you like her and I hope you enjoy the next content that she's in!
And yes, more male half elf soon. Wrapping up something with the drow before moving on.

View attachment 980968
...That tongue is highly concerning.

That aside, I've been wondering about this for a bit now - do you have a planned content roadmap of any sort? I assume the Kitsune enemy encounter fell by the wayside for one reason or another, but I'm curious what the general plan is going forward. The plot seems to require both Beatrice and Nari's stories to be either resolved or at least moved forward before we can move on to the next area.

Calalen

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
...That tongue is highly concerning.

That aside, I've been wondering about this for a bit now - do you have a planned content roadmap of any sort? I assume the Kitsune enemy encounter fell by the wayside for one reason or another, but I'm curious what the general plan is going forward. The plot seems to require both Beatrice and Nari's stories to be either resolved or at least moved forward before we can move on to the next area.
She's a pile of fleshy jelly attached to a human skeleton. She's supposed to be concerning.

As for a "roadmap"... The basic way I work is I just do whoever I feel like working on at the time. Not very efficient but it helps make it so I don't get bored or stall out.
Nari and Beatrice basically have to be at least at the halfway point before the Wastes are officially out. Killing/solving the issue with them is the only way. Beatrice will have focus for the next big update.

A roadmap of sorts.png

MasterBlaxter

Nov 10, 2017
She's a pile of fleshy jelly attached to a human skeleton. She's supposed to be concerning.

As for a "roadmap"... The basic way I work is I just do whoever I feel like working on at the time. Not very efficient but it helps make it so I don't get bored or stall out.
Nari and Beatrice basically have to be at least at the halfway point before the Wastes are officially out. Killing/solving the issue with them is the only way. Beatrice will have focus for the next big update.

View attachment 981498
...The Shoggoth having that much more content planned is even more concerning than her nightmarish tongue.

Your work schedule makes sense though. Do the blue highlights around Beatrice/Shuten/MALE Half elf signify anything in particular? Also don't think you can just hide good boy oni on the left side and expect me not to notice his presence. The people demand a second, deredere trap to compete with the current tsundere one!

Also, seeing as Beatrice is apparently getting stuff next update... I see now what must be done. Do stand by.

Last edited:

Calalen

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
...The Shoggoth having that much more content planned is even more concerning than her nightmarish tongue.

Your work schedule makes sense though. Do the blue highlights around Beatrice/Shuten/MALE Half elf signify anything in particular? Also don't think you can just hide good boy oni on the left side and expect me not to notice his presence. The people demand a second, deredere trap to compete with the current tsundere one!

Also, seeing as Beatrice is apparently getting stuff next update... I see now what must be done. Do stand by.
The blue highlighted ones are the ones that I wanna focus on next so look forward to them! I'm almost done wrapping up some Drow stuff.

Reactions: masterdragonson
Oct 5, 2017
The blue highlighted ones are the ones that I wanna focus on next so look forward to them! I'm almost done wrapping up some Drow stuff.
>blue highlighted characters are getting focus
>male half elf highlighted in blue

this makes my iron the big iron

also more shoggoth content is good, and definitely not concerning. it's the duty of heroes to deal with eldritch horrors after all and everyone knows the best way of doing so is to fuck them and make them your wife

right?

Reactions: Slaanesh Champion

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
how does the male half elf have more content then most other characters combined but hes only halfway done? most of the "done" characters have only half the scenes he does, yet hes not even done. explain please Calalen

Oct 5, 2017
how does the male half elf have more content then most other characters combined but hes only halfway done? most of the "done" characters have only half the scenes he does, yet hes not even done. explain please Calalen
he uh

doesn't?

he's only got 5 scenes, if you're gonna talk about a character having a ton of scenes it should be the pure elf, but her story is basically done so it makes sense for her to have twice as many scenes. The only character who comes even somewhat close to the pure elf is zinia, and again her story is almost done so that makes sense also sidenote dev zinia's scenes are fucking great i love her she deserves hugs

as for most of the "done" characters having less scenes than him, i was always under the impression that enemies like the harpy and werewolf were one-off characters, not ones who would get developed into a full relationship story like the half-elves and pure elf, so it makes sense for them to have only one or two scenes. If the dev went down the path of giving them full relationship stories, the game would never get done. My guess is, each area is gonna have 2-4 relationship characters along with a handful of randos who you can also give the dick to.

Calalen

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Basically what the guy above me said.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes