4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

SatanSama666

Aug 21, 2018
this is what he posted on patreon

Hey everyone. Last update I mentioned I had some issues with my hands. I'd stressed out my tendons leaving me unable to draw or write as much as I would like. Or at all in the case of drawing. I'd hoped that I'd get better sooner but that didn't happen.

So, for now, I'm pausing the patreon until I feel I can properly work on this game. I can assure you that every cent raised with this has gone right back into the game in the form of assets and now, hopefully, hiring some writers to help me get another update out. I will unpause this as soon as I have a decent enough update.

Thanks to those who stuck around!

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Thicc snek's official name is apparently "Tsuchinoko no dai kōgō, tenka ichii" which if I translated correctly is "Empress Tsuchinoko, the Greatest on Earth" (Tsuchinoko is a Japanese mythic fat snake) so her ego is at least as big as she is.

Chrikopher

Jun 12, 2020
I've been stumped as to how to encounter the spider girl that you see in the preview thumbnails and I've pretty much completed the game yet I'm still missing a few CGs, anyone help?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: masterdragonson

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
I've been stumped as to how to encounter the spider girl that you see in the preview thumbnails and I've pretty much completed the game yet I'm still missing a few CGs, anyone help?
To meet the spider girl you have to

Chrikopher

Jun 12, 2020
To meet the spider girl you have to
Thank you very much! Would you also happen to know how to obtain the missing CGs? (the ones from my previous post) I also missed this page on accident whoops

• Thinking Face

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Thank you very much! Would you also happen to know how to obtain the missing CGs? (the ones from my previous post) I also missed this page on accident whoops
Sorry, mate, I can't really remember what and who has those scenes. I remember that there was a secret scene with

• Red Heart
Reactions: Chrikopher

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Pretty sure that's going looking for fights in the forest, specifically "Look for stronger enemies".

Reactions: James Eveleth

idekdood

Feb 17, 2020
I didnt get an answer before so i would like to ask again.. What do I have to do when I approach the gate in the village? she talks about a quest but idk what the quest is..

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
I didnt get an answer before so i would like to ask again.. What do I have to do when I approach the gate in the village? she talks about a quest but idk what the quest is..
The game gives you all the info about what and where to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: jazz154

idekdood

Feb 17, 2020
well i already beat the plague elf and the bat girl but i still cant pass because i need to finish the quest.. idk if i have to do smth else or not so im stuck thats why im asking. i didnt kill them so i was wondering if thats the reason

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes