• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
1610692643392.png
Assuming the beginner rod is objectively better than free, and standard is objectively better than beginner, is there a reason for this decision? Why not make the game automatically choose this for me and save me a dialogue option?

Calalen

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Assuming the beginner rod is objectively better than free, and standard is objectively better than beginner, is there a reason for this decision? Why not make the game automatically choose this for me and save me a dialogue option?
The rod you pick actually determines the type of fish you get! For example, it's impossible to get trash with the Standard Rod.

Reactions: VIOLET222

MasterBlaxter

Nov 10, 2017
Only if you want to 100% the fishing log. Is there a reward for doing that? No. No there is not.
>Implying Flora won't be just ecstatic that you finished cataloging all of the random garbage in the lake down to the last can, even if she's too shy to directly express her approval

idekdood

Feb 17, 2020
In the elf village when I press approach the gate she keeps telling me she gave me a quest. Anyone knows what to do?

MasterBlaxter

Nov 10, 2017
Greetings everyone! I've finished another story set in the game world, this time about the first sexual encounter between the Hero (You) and Beatrice the bat girl. Hope some of you enjoy it while we all wait for the next update.

Oct 5, 2017
Greetings everyone! I've finished another story set in the game world, this time about the first sexual encounter between the Hero (You) and Beatrice the bat girl. Hope some of you enjoy it while we all wait for the next update.

So that's what you meant by knowing what must be done. I thought you were going to do something crazy like try to get Beatrice to notice you by lewding all the bats in the game.

But maybe that's the post-spider insanity talking.

also your how to be a hero stories are fucking great, obligatory something something more male elf plz senpai i gotta stay on brand

Reactions: MasterBlaxter

MasterBlaxter

Nov 10, 2017
So that's what you meant by knowing what must be done. I thought you were going to do something crazy like try to get Beatrice to notice you by lewding all the bats in the game.

But maybe that's the post-spider insanity talking.

also your how to be a hero stories are fucking great, obligatory something something more male elf plz senpai i gotta stay on brand
Glad to hear you enjoyed it! I think the first story I wrote for this game was about the Male Half Elf actually. It's in the same place as the other one. As for knowing what must be done, I started writing that bat story out actual years ago, and hearing that she's finally getting more content is part of what spurred me to finally get off my lazy ass and finish it. Kind of a now or never thing.

Oct 5, 2017
Glad to hear you enjoyed it! I think the first story I wrote for this game was about the Male Half Elf actually. It's in the same place as the other one. As for knowing what must be done, I started writing that bat story out actual years ago, and hearing that she's finally getting more content is part of what spurred me to finally get off my lazy ass and finish it. Kind of a now or never thing.
Oh yes I know, it's very good

but my thirst for male half elf content is insatiable, as he is best girl(male)

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes