3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
James Smith0003 Minor issue I ran across, Idk if it has been reported yet. I changed my supervillain name from the default, but when the text got to this point, the kid called me by the default name.
1643342948277.png

Dec 1, 2021
There's also the guy who can run forever. They had him on that real life superheroes show. He ran behind the recording van for hours before the recording team had to wrap up, so he turned around and ran home. When they tested him in a lab, it turned out his body can clear lactic acid more efficiently than most. They tested his lactic acid levels before the test, then had him run for a while, then tested him again. His lactic acid levels were far below where they started. It was nuts.
Damn, i wish i had that ability, no matter how much i exercise, i can never run from one side of the street to another without immediately dying, apparently this is caused by some disease or something.

Reactions: Datawungui

Foobert

Oct 16, 2017
I wonder how people make these text games, i wish i knew so i could try it out by myself, although my programing knowledge is pretty basic, i would say i am at least good enough at writing.
Look at which is the library used to create 90% of the HTML games you'll find on this site. There's some decent examples and tutorials on the site.

If you want an IDE, you can use Visual Studio Code, along with a twine compiler called Tweego.

Reactions: jamonserrano
Dec 1, 2021
Look at which is the library used to create 90% of the HTML games you'll find on this site. There's some decent examples and tutorials on the site.

If you want an IDE, you can use Visual Studio Code, along with a twine compiler called Tweego.
Kinda late my fellow man, already developing a game on Twine, i already learned 99% percent of the tricks this game and other games use on coding in Sugarcube, basically i am a vice-master at this by this point.

Reactions: jamonserrano

Foobert

Oct 16, 2017
What can I say? I'd have replied sooner if I'd seen your post sooner.

Good luck with the game!

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes