BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
vfzIUM.png

Overview:
On Earth, you're a Gigolo by the name of Seven. One day, you met a goddess who told you that you are dead... Fortunately, it was a mistake as there was another person name Seven in a fantasy world who was supposed to be dead...
Why the error occurred itself is a mystery,
but the goddess offers you reincarnation to that fantasy world with magic, bunnies, etc.
To convince you to take the reincarnation option, the Goddes told you that the body you will enter would be of the Seven who is supposed to die.

Seven happens to be a prince in the Isekai fantasy world, which comes with the privilege of inheriting the kingdom all the usual prince stuff. Since you thought it was a good offer, you took it. You thought that it's an excellent chance to experience otherworldly beauty. After all, you are going to be a prince? What could go wrong?
Find out as in this game!!!​

Thread Updated: 2021-01-15
Release Date: 2021-01-15
Developer: isekai-god - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.2b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Trailer/Gameplay:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

vWPo_g.png Screenshot_4.png Screenshot_3.png YaVanw.png anFote.png
EgmXg5.png I7BkTx.png

Last edited:

IsekaiGodX

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2020
Wow I'm impressed someone picked this before I even posted in this forum hahaha. Anyway feel free to try this version.

Please make sure to give me feedback if you try it
- FPS
- The overall feel of the game

Also please join our discord!

To walk you through in this scene :
1. The first opening scene with Goddess Luna.
2. Explore the Rabbit Village, walking around
3. Fight some slimes ( there's lot, if you die you need restart the game though or load the save file if you saved), will integrate death next version

There is no story yet in the village though, will be implemented next build! Hope you will enjoy it.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Tell me there will be Mona from Genshin Impact in it and i'm sold

Last edited:

IsekaiGodX

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2020
Mona from GI* (Genshin Impact), not "for" sry
Well we'll see, I do like Genshin Impact characters! But currently the closes plan I have is to make an adult version of megumin from konosuba hahaha. I kinda like taking troupe and personality from popular isekai anime, like Goddess Luna is kinda like Aqua

Reactions: jowishg

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
This title summarises all my wishes since I'm 15. Hope I finally get the answer. So let's play (y)

Reactions: IsekaiGodX

IsekaiGodX

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2020
Pre beta.. So.. Alpha?
Well, it's kinda more of "first-playable" stage because a lot of feature is still under development - quest, guild management, making the harem relationship with the girls + many more. It'll take time to make them though..

So far I've implimented the dialog system, story engine, shaders, small live action battle and optimized the grass/nature rendering + working with the assets...

IsekaiGodX

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2020
configure it to run on weak computers, and add a hot amazon that is gg ez :cool:
This is why I need to know the FPS performance (although i don't guarantee it'll work in all weak computers). Would you kindly share your computer spec and what is the fps atm? Is it lagging in all the opening scene(with Bunny)? If you'd like to do it in private you can dm ini discord!

Reactions: fregonard

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Well, it's kinda more of "first-playable" stage because a lot of feature is still under development - quest, guild management, making the harem relationship with the girls + many more. It'll take time to make them though..

So far I've implimented the dialog system, story engine, shaders, small live action battle and optimized the grass/nature rendering + working with the assets...
Alpha = Playable, but not all features have been implemented.
Beta = All features are implemented, focusing on bug fixing.

Alpha and beta have lost all meaning in games development, but at least in software development thats still what we call things.

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
This is why I need to know the FPS performance (although i don't guarantee it'll work in all weak computers). Would you kindly share your computer spec and what is the fps atm? Is it lagging in all the opening scene(with Bunny)? If you'd like to do it in private you can dm ini discord!
I had no problem, is that the unit is a strange engine for some laptops ;)

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Well we'll see, I do like Genshin Impact characters! But currently the closes plan I have is to make an adult version of megumin from konosuba hahaha. I kinda like taking troupe and personality from popular isekai anime, like Goddess Luna is kinda like Aqua
I just hope you don't make her breasts big already too many hentai with big breasted women plus her having small breasts is part of her character. Just a suggestion at least since only having unnaturally big breasts as a trope can get old really fast.

Reactions: Hones and HogRocket