Unity Abandoned How To Become A Harem King [v0.0.2b] [isekai-god]

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I've already lowered the difficulty twice haha... But I will do a rework on the monster anyway, I think the monster ai right now is still basic... but may take time

Is the overall experience really lagging? Whats your computer spec?
Not difficult? It's impossible, my attacks do nothing, can't progress the quest. Slayed 50+ of the smaller ones with no problems. The large type literally displays in white text "invulnerable" when I attack it.

No lag, but when my GPU starts whining I know a game has no frame cap, so my card tries to run infinity and overall decreases performance. Locking frames at 30/60/120 results in significantly less load.

IsekaiGodX

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2020
Mine is AMD A6, 4GB RAM.
Grap
Not difficult? It's impossible, my attacks do nothing, can't progress the quest. Slayed 50+ of the smaller ones with no problems. The large type literally displays in white text "invulnerable" when I attack it.

No lag, but when my GPU starts whining I know a game has no frame cap, so my card tries to run infinity and overall decreases performance. Locking frames at 30/60/120 results in significantly less load.

Hi there I found the issue. I think there's a bug with one of the Big Turnipa L due to the code for testing weapon. The one on the right cannot be killed without weapon... The one on the left should work....
StarterVillage_-__LTS_Isekai_Harem_-_PC__Mac___Linux_Standalone_-_Unity_2019_4_13f1_Personal__...png

I didn't notice this bug before because no one reported it... Sorry about this and thank you for your patience!

Reactions: hentai charley

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Grap

Hi there I found the issue. I think there's a bug with one of the Big Turnipa L due to the code for testing weapon. The one on the right cannot be killed without weapon... The one on the left should work....
View attachment 990507

I didn't notice this bug before because no one reported it... Sorry about this and thank you for your patience!
Well, I seem to have maxed my level (5), as I don't get exp any more, I seem to do a maximum of 1-7 points to the one on the left (usually 1), the only one I have tried, and it can basically one shot me (or with a small combo in an instant). I have tried kiting, and got it about 25% down, but I can't turn without the mouse (my disabled arm), I can't open the inventory with my hand on the mouse, so it is really hard to do anything. I have a bunch of potions, but I can't use them in combat.

Is there a reason why are we supposed to be fighting this thing without weapons, spells, or armor, when it is clearly way over our level? She says we can ask her anything but we can't, not about a shop, weapons, armor, anything? Surly, they have to at least have some tools or something we can borrow or trade for! lol
It seems like making it a rare drop from the medium ones might be a better option for this level.
If it is just due to not having done the weapon/armor stuff yet, then I would nerff the thing until then.

I guess kiting is the only way, hit it and run, but if you get hit at all, or click out of the window and minimize it, you can even die to the easy ones.
How about making tab the inventory button, then it is close, easy to hit, and the same as most other games like it now days. That will make it easier to heal, maybe let us turn with the keys, like arrows or q/e. 'I' is fine for a nice, tactical RPG, but not for an action style game like this.

Like the other guy said, make the hit boxes bigger on people and things, I didn't even think they were clickable at first, until the quest told me to do so. Then I have to twerk around them like a fool until we find the exact spot, which can take up to a min. The door to the guest room and the fields were about the only ones that were easy to get.

First Quest, find the sign, should say say signs, or something, it was frustrating to find and click on several signs and none of them be the right one, but every one of them being what the quest says we need. I would have it say follow the signs toward the capital, or something like that.

I like the idea, girls are cute, though it was a bit frustrating to not just ask her to come with us at the start, and save us the trouble. I get you need a reason for the leveling, and what not, but maybe add something like he considers asking her, but at first he has reservations, then he tries but she runs away, or he gets interrupted, or something, that way you don't have the obvious answer poking a plot-hole in the story. He is trying to do the obvious, but the usual craziness happens to prevent it.

Good luck, I can't keep trying now, but maybe later I will try again. Thanks for the effort so far, there is a lot of promise here.

P.S. one other thing, it might also be a good idea for you not to be able to auto hit one of the options with the same key that advances the text without selecting it with the arrows first. Might also want to make a highlight for the buttons, so you can tell what is selected as well.

The text advance is also REALLY slow, so having to double tap to advance the text can cause issues.

...One other tip, might want to change the sound of us hitting, and us getting hit, change the pitch, or something, so we can tell them apart. No point of an audio cue, if you don't know what it means...

--

One other idea could be a difficulty option, so people who want the challenge can have it, and those who are not into it, or just can't do it, can have a way to play.

Last edited:
Reactions: hentai charley

Hoplow73

Dec 10, 2020
I found the sign post near the buildings for the capital and nothing happened. What do I need to do I complete "Find a way to the Capital"?

Paradichlorobenzene

Oct 20, 2020
This looks promising, if not for my craptop i would've tried it already. Gonna book this hoping this get developed when i get a better com

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
APR 10, 2021
Primary Change-log :

Adult scene, animation with Goddess Luna
Different camera Angles (first person POV + 3 angles)
Goddess Luna (partly) reword mesh and new dress + new shader
Detailed Change-log :

Create a script to handle the adult scenes animation between two objects
Create a script to handle camera logic
First person controller POV for the perspective
Added cursor enabler/ disabler for the first person controller
Goddess Luna fixed mesh
Seven mesh can now be naked
Missionary animation for Goddess Luna
Missionary animation for Seven
Better reflection and shadow for the shaders skin
Painted art for the skin and the hair, instead of purely relying on Shaders
Adjusted the breast physics for the new mesh (still working)
Maybe for the future :

Prob better animation, takes time to do this. Might get another person in the team to do just this if we have funds!
Could be a little bit like Koikatsu studio scenes where you can do many different animations, action
Might add like a system where the girls could have different reaction based on how fast, how close they are to Climax
any other ideas?

WIN

Last edited: