How to begin?

thevolker

Feb 1, 2019
Hello. I have been making 3D animations professionally using Iclone and blender for 3 years. Now I want to step into the adult games industry. But where do I start? I have no idea how I should make the games? I would be very happy if there is a professional who can guide me. I am waiting for your answers.

Sep 16, 2019
Hello. I have been making 3D animations professionally using Iclone and blender for 3 years. Now I want to step into the adult games industry. But where do I start? I have no idea how I should make the games? I would be very happy if there is a professional who can guide me. I am waiting for your answers.
Check out the Game Developer YouTube channel, you'll find heaps of helpful advice here

Good luck with your game.

papel

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
Adding to Winterfire's post, you can check this thread for a list of free engines you can use besides Unity/Unreal, including one that is "no-code"

In any case, you need to learn programming and project management, the latter even if you intend to do it all by yourself.

If you're completely clueless about anything to start with, check one of the "pitch your ideas" threads for ideas. Or just make a clone of a game you enjoy to learn the ropes.

pdqbach

Mar 4, 2019
Hi thevolker, leaving a message here since I think we have complementary skill sets and are looking for something similar. I've got about a decade of experience writing erotica and program for my day job, and interested in stepping into the adult games industry too. Shoot me a DM if you'd be interested in collaborating!

thevolker

Feb 1, 2019
Hi thevolker, leaving a message here since I think we have complementary skill sets and are looking for something similar. I've got about a decade of experience writing erotica and program for my day job, and interested in stepping into the adult games industry too. Shoot me a DM if you'd be interested in collaborating!
I cant dm to you