ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
I'm already farming out spiria orbs. The only problem is finding brand new modifiers that I didn't have before.
have you maxed commerce? It increase drop rates and allow higher difficulty drop at lower difficulties. Try to complete the drop list for each stage.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
have you maxed commerce? It increase drop rates and allow higher difficulty drop at lower difficulties. Try to complete the drop list for each stage.
99% of loot from stages has no modifiers at all. Or I'm not far enough into the story for loot with good modifiers.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
99% of loot from stages has no modifiers at all. Or I'm not far enough into the story for loot with good modifiers.
They do come later, but you can use the same ones over and over. I like to reuse celebration's exp buff on some other training weapons.

Tina Yeung

Oct 13, 2016
I really loved this game's story, but was stuck on the final boss. That said, can anyone recommend others similar in terms of brothel management to save other parts of the game and corruption/romances? I was shit at the battling, but loved everything else lol.

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes