underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Well, that was really good! Damn! But I really want that dom/sub content is avoidable, not my kind of thing. Liu seems happy and all, but l hope we can build another type of relationship with her. Great game, dev! mr.moonmi

Reactions: mr.moonmi

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
it's going to take some time, I'm a bit about the point system by the dev.
TBH, the point system is extremely basic and straight forward. When one clears out the non-essential "fluff" the only thing that really changes scene progress (other than pure dialogue) is 1)vir/dep 2)sub/dom 3) path (of characters). The dev spoon-fed the variables and condensed 95% of what you need in the [choices&points] script.

For your issue of "make it all work without changing anything in the original files", simply use [store] to make changes and [return] to get values. Done. If you want to get fancy simply pull a read from the [choices] list via an array and map them to sliders or button increments. It doesn't really matter either way since you've already changed some OEM files via screens, gallery, etc. This title's code is very basic in structure so far.

In the VN's current iteration there's literally no benefit to a "cheat" other than an unlocker imo. Half the variables in both of these "cheat" mods don't even have scripted value changes yet from the Dev. Here's a list of values that both cheat mods allow the player to adjust but have zero relevance (to date):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: The way you "unlocked" the gallery is hamfisted. Many players don't want you changing their persistent variables so that they can still have the option of obtaining "cheevos". By directly changing these persistent variables as you did is considered bad form:
Proper unlock without tampering with the user's persistent file can all be done within this existing code:
Editing this code in a separate script file will allow the user to have an unlocked gallery when the mod is installed, and if the user wishes to remove the mod then the OEM gallery is left untampered (it will only have the galleries unlocked that the user achieved during normal playthrough as normally intended).

Anyway, I hope some of these observations help you in your progression. Bottom line there really is no particular reason to pull your hair out over very basic renpy code until this production gets much further fleshed out. Regards.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
FYI as I peruse the code with a fine-toothed comb:

Those menus in Ch1, Citadel Second Part where you can select either "Yes, Mommy" or I like Octavia", the former (besides Oktavia +1) gives Depravity -1 while the latter gives Depravity +1. This is the only -1 to Depravity in the VN to date.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Actually what the difference between depravity score and virtue in this game. Usually Depravity is MC acting like a horn dog but in this game context it seems not the case

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I played the full game but didn't saw any vaginal sex
So why game got that tag??
What the actual fuck are you talking about? Are you even in the correct VN thread? There's no need for Tag Police:
1629054669346.png

To fuck Liu (and have the option of cumming inside) you must have Depravity (6+). Other than that it's just a BJ. Go get 'em Tiger!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Frosty2000

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Actually what the difference between depravity score and virtue in this game. Usually Depravity is MC acting like a horn dog but in this game context it seems not the case
Some of it will depend on later progression as this production matures of course, but it's likely to be the case that only certain LI's are available given the balance of these two stats amongst other possibilities. It is currently used the scripts for various dialogue changes, etc. As it stands right now there's 6 Virtue stat checks that only change dialogue with only one that gives a variable (Octavia Positive Answer). All other variables and unlocks are either unchecked for Virtue, check for Depravity, or require specific menu choice selections. Bottom line: You should be safe with two playthrough saves, one for each Vir/Dep weighting with the kicker being Liu's Path which is the only current path setting achievable. Regards.

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
All right, played this all the way to the end of the current update, and I must say I'm impressed! The renders are gorgeous, the storyline is interesting and Liu is best girl so far - if the dev will implement an alternate slave path to Octavia where you can actually get Liu to discover her more dominant/selfish side (there is already this scene where MC wonders what would happen if Liu put her own desires above those of others...) and basically slowly push her into becoming more assertive until you eventually end up as a sex slave to both of them in a three-way relationship (where you'll only ever get to come from pleasing your mistresses and/or being punished by them), I'll pledge double what he's currently getting from all his patreons! :LOL:

Ok, maybe not that much, but as a total Femdom sub I think it's truly a great game with lots of potential! (could turn out even better than Karlsson's Gambit honestly) Does anyone have any idea when the next update might come around? I checked the patreon briefly and it seems 0.21 is relatively recent (there's a post about it from 2 days ago), so I suppose we'll have to wait at least 1 or 2 months to see what will happen with Chloe and the latest developments, right? Regardless, it will most likely be worth the wait!

Reactions: Frosty2000

Hedonistscum

Aug 1, 2020
I haven't finished the current update yet, but so far the MC just reacts very stupidly when she comes to sit next to him at lunch. At least he wasn't actively rude to her and the stupidity was mostly limited to his thoughts.
Well i'm glad he acts repulsed because i'm repulsed by that shit. Hell i'd prefer if there was a more antagonistic option rather than remaining silent

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
The renders of this game are way better than KG's at least. The stories are very different beasts, KG is hard bdsm femdom and quite extreme
Thank you but I'm keenly aware as I've a mod for KG written hastefully a couple months back due to users request. I was simply being snarky as it gave me a chuckle. That reminds me, I need to go back and refine that mod soon, folks were rushing me and it could use some polish. Regards.

Reactions: LAKueiJin

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Thank you but I'm keenly aware as I've a mod for KG written hastefully a couple months back due to users request. I was simply being snarky as it gave me a chuckle. That reminds me, I need to go back and refine that mod soon, folks were rushing me and it could use some polish. Regards.
I just said "could" - there are many things KG has and this game hasn't, one of them being a protagonist that can be smart.... :LOL: I mean, I like this game's story so far, but there are many circumstances, like

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
but there are many circumstances, like MC just walking into the portal room and thinking he can easily make it work without being caught and without even a choice beforehand to try escaping or to think about a more complex plan/bide his time and decide whether he'll act out on an escape plan on a later day, or the fact that if he finds out about Daisy having a dong that seems to preoccupy his mind far more than the potential end of all of human civilization or the fact that he's now living in a dystopian future he knows very little about, so he definitely can be a bit of an idiot at times and it would be nice if the dev could change that in the future...
Yeah he's not the brightest, wonder how he resolved the game's puzzle :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: LAKueiJin
4.30 star(s) 60 Votes