verzauberung

May 5, 2017
1. - that is a slave pleasuring your master.
2. - it just means your gals never got to see you for a lover, that is it 4 now.
3. - that scene goes on into a full mff scne of you 2 going at it while your master assists.
thanks for the very fast reply!
so there should probably be a lesbian and group sex tag be added to this thread if 1. a woman has a female sex slave who pleasures her (i guess this is shown), and 3.if there is a threesome scene.

about 2. i didn't quite understand what you tried to say with it. the LI's don't see the mc as a lover until now? not sure how this is connected to them being or not being a virgin :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: dumbass55

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Game does not reveal any info on some of the babes sex lives or dating history.
they are online stringing guys over, but reluctant to actually meeting guys 4 reals.
thanks for the very fast reply!
so there should probably be a lesbian and group sex tag be added to this thread if 1. a woman has a female sex slave who pleasures her (i guess this is shown), and 3.if there is a threesome scene.

about 2. i didn't quite understand what you tried to say with it. the LI's don't see the mc as a lover until now? not sure how this is connected to them being or not being a virgin :ROFLMAO:
So .. in that reguard .. we could have virgins in hiding not showing their feelings towards MC.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: verzauberung

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
2. there is sadly no virgin tag. could this tag be added in future (e.g. it isn't tagged yet since we maybe don't know if some of the LI's are virgins or if they aren't). or was it flat out stated that all the LI's aren't virgins anymore?
My guess is that two of the girls are and another that could possibly be one.

Reactions: verzauberung

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I may be way off base here. But for some reason when Cathy said she didn't want to talk about her Mother. I got this feeling in future updates we will find out that Olivia is Cathy's Mother.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Is it the continuation of the story? why 0.2.2 and not 0.3? how many renders?

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats

mc stats // lust // girls score

Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_3.png

choices detection/outcome

Screenshot_4.png

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-4-1-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/post-3164612

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

how to use : https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-4-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 --> )

sdna1

Oct 1, 2021
interesting game for ppl with stockholm syndrom.....

in short - two kidnapers will take u from your home (one of them girl wich lie to MC from start, and MC like her for some reason) to work for her domina boss.... and MC will obey and even bring for her two his "friends"...... shit i hope that i have better friends and they would not do this to me.

Last edited:

Spocky69

Mar 5, 2021
I've made walkthrough/cheats mod for this game
Note: cheats currently don't work correctly, will fix it later

Installation:
  1. Use unren to extract rpa packages
  2. Extract the mod to your How to fix the uture folder
Hi.
New Update is out.

Reactions: Punto

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
interesting game for ppl with stockholm syndrom.....

in short - two kidnapers will take u from your home (one of them girl wich lie to MC from start, and MC like her for some reason) to work for her domina boss.... and MC will obey and even bring for her two his "friends"...... shit i hope that i have better friends and they would not do this to me.
Trusting Cathy is optional.
No need to obey " mommy" . Except helping her for mission, others are optional

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 60 Votes