Rchuck

Jun 30, 2017
Nice job. I have played this game and i like from what I see.. Dev pleaes, make more scenes in training. Good work

SoulSwipre

Dec 10, 2019
Daisy looks stunning but I'm not interested in Trans-content. And after I chose the no trans option, MC literally turns into a trans hater, not a fan of that. Any reason why there's no option to turn off trans content and let Daisy be a girl from the beginning?

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Daisy looks stunning but I'm not interested in Trans-content. And after I chose the no trans option, MC literally turns into a trans hater, not a fan of that. Any reason why there's no option to turn off trans content and let Daisy be a girl from the beginning?
Think you might have reacted a bit too strong in the shower scene, take the other choice and next you can select "it's just not your thing" or something similar, you will not act like a trans hater and can have normal conversations with her later. Any choice for getting involved with her remains open (like asking her for a date or not) and it should be easy enough to not get into any trans scenes with her by not asking her for a date.... (she remains trans, you just don't need to get involved to that level)

As for implementing the choice of Daisy being trans or a regular girl? Her background story will need 2 versions and ofcourse atleast some of the sex scenes will need 2 versions, not impossible but will also depend on how big her part in the story is, a main girl might see alot more scenes then a side character.... Guess a decision like that is for the dev to make...

SoulSwipre

Dec 10, 2019
Think you might have reacted a bit too strong in the shower scene, take the other choice and next you can select "it's just not your thing" or something similar, you will not act like a trans hater and can have normal conversations with her later. Any choice for getting involved with her remains open (like asking her for a date or not) and it should be easy enough to not get into any trans scenes with her by not asking her for a date.... (she remains trans, you just don't need to get involved to that level)

As for implementing the choice of Daisy being trans or a regular girl? Her background story will need 2 versions and ofcourse atleast some of the sex scenes will need 2 versions, not impossible but will also depend on how big her part in the story is, a main girl might see alot more scenes then a side character.... Guess a decision like that is for the dev to make...
Ahh, I see. Well I was following the mod, which had the option for no trans content. So didn't pay too much attention to what was the actual options.

I mean, yeah, the option of being trans obviously good for people who are into that, but most games do have that option. But I see what u mean by how big her part in the story is. It would suck if she's one of the main LI and I don't get content with her just because she's trans.

Reactions: vogelbeest

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
but most games do have that option.
Most games certainly not. Some games at most, the most famous one is WVM. But not a lot have the option to make a trans girl into normal girl because it's simply more work, when a player can just ignore the trans character. Or even ignore the game if you're a trans hater, there are tags to warn about the content.

4.20 star(s) 66 Votes