tmu500

Apr 14, 2024
The game has protentional. The characters looks nice (I wish the younger sister was blond). The dialogs and story need a lot of improvements. I am looking for an engaging story with good independent characters.

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
I'll admit I didn't play the game, just skipped the dialog to see the sex scenes and boy what a pleasant surprise. The few sex scenes that game currently has are really well made, those are lenghty, contains good amount of dialog what so many games lack. Animations and camera angles were great and it even has some female moaning. There's still room for improvement but still I can give 5/5 for the sex scenes.
Thank you Gpoint for making this.(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: GPoint

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
Can anyone tell me if Bella and Chloe are virgins? I really do not want to waste my time playing this just to find out that the sisters are sloppy seconds.

GPoint

Eternally f*cking shocked
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2022
Neither of them are? Not even Chloe? LMAO Way to torpedo your own game. The game is explicitly about losing your virginity, yet even the MC's younger sister whom he "used to be close to" isn't a virgin. Pro-tip, there's nothing special about fucking your sister if anybody can have her.
The title about the main character.
You can think whatever you want about my game's failure. I'm more than happy with its results so far.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
How to Lose One's Virginity [v0.8SE] [GPoint] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.7 -> v0.8 [496 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Reactions: Ara-sH
3.70 star(s) 20 Votes