Punto

Jun 18, 2020
I like the game very much. :love: The relationships with the people are interesting and can still be developed. There are still a few who are not connected to the MC.:unsure: So don't ask for such a quick end. Keep it up. Wait for the update.
:love::love::love::love::love:(y)(y)(y)(y)

Dec 29, 2020
Thank you for your kind words :) And for your not so kind words :) Yes, the next update will be the last. I think the game will take about 4.5-5 hours, which seems pretty good to me. Personally, I tend to get bored with longer stories in VN.
This is still not a novel like The Count of Monte Cristo. Frankly, I myself love long novels, many volumes long. But this is my first project and I don’t want to stop at this level.
The next game will be MUCH more interactive. I want to make it partly in the style of text quests from the game "Space Rangers", not about Space, but the approach is similar, with the need to find the right path to pass, losing many times. And eventually arriving at one of several endings.
I found this game on gamcore when it was a demo and enjoyed it! when can we expect the next and final update to this game?

Hampamatta

May 15, 2023
View attachment 3578441
It seems to me that the opposite is also true if you intend to approach the issue so seriously. As for me, the changes in MC are serious enough externally that you wouldn’t recognize him; for example, if you weren’t aware of the plot, you probably wouldn’t understand that this is the same character.

But in general, to talk about it so seriously... Well, I don’t know... :)
parents... mothers especially have an uncanny ability to recognize their kids. not recognising him while wearing sunglasses and a diffrent hairstyle at a distance i can understand. but they are face to face talking and she dont suspect a thing? no seriusly thats beyond stupid.

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
First of all I checked the game because it had the harem and mind control tags in it.
The game however does not have mind control in it, it's just mind reading, so just the superpower tag should be applied.
I thought the game would be a little darker because of that, even some screenshots in the op suggest that classic trope of sleep harassment/rape. But the game overall is just silly, even though it tries to be serious...

Models and Sex scenes were really good, sexy sound too, musics chosen not so much.
Big sister is cool and scenes with her were the best part of the game, because the game stopped being silly and started being wholesome... but then starts the whole prostitution arc and the game becomes "sillier", tosco, cloddish.

Come on, you can even tell a story about a drunken teacher without her glasses not recognizing a random student in a dark place (even tho it was the student that just tried to kill himself in front of her so he should be fresh in her memory)...
but a mother not recognizing her son?
I wanted to like the game, but I really hated the direction the game took, of a dude that can read minds but decides to whore himself.

And just to finalize my little rant: the model used for the teacher is Margaret Qualley, Mama from Death Stranding.
A real life actress/model, and I don't think steam allows this type of parody of real people.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SerhioXIX

Jan 11, 2021
It’s so cool that the menu alone has 4305 pictures and 68 folders, and everything else has 2818 pictures and 27 folders.
21 of 76 videos, for the menu.
It’s good that the menu size is only 215 MB, otherwise I almost sent someone to hell.
The game is cool, but the plot is so-so.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
For those who are troubled that the mother doesn't recognize her son, please note that the developer is doing a parody of the Superman/Clark Kent phenomenon, where Clark takes off his glasses, dons a cape, and nobody recognizes his secret identity.

Also, I don't believe that ANYTHING in this game is to be taken seriously. It's ALL ridiculous, but a lot of silly fun (with great sex scenes), none-the-less.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
For those who are troubled that the mother doesn't recognize her son, please note that the developer is doing a parody of the Superman/Clark Kent phenomenon, where Clark takes off his glasses, dons a cape, and nobody recognizes his secret identity.

Also, I don't believe that ANYTHING in this game is to be taken seriously. It's ALL ridiculous, but a lot of silly fun (with great sex scenes), none-the-less.
Yeah, I'm playing now, it's really funny to take it seriously... it's a game for fun and laughter both in a sexual way, not all games have to be smart or serious.. I'm enjoying it so far

Reactions: Walter Victor

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

The average play nowadays take everything (especially themselfs) to seriously. Everything should make sense and be "realist" otherwise is not good. Kinda a sad and narrow-minded way to deal with ficctional stories.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
The average play nowadays take everything (especially themselfs) to seriously. Everything should make sense and be "realist" otherwise is not good. Kinda a sad and narrow-minded way to deal with ficctional stories.
We are in a world where people are too stuffy... it’s already everywhere that you can’t even joke

Reactions: sava75
3.80 star(s) 13 Votes