Thicc Lord

Purveyor of Assets
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Keep conversations on topic
Discussions about your political views or what you consider to be "NTR" is not welcome here, take it to off-topic.
Any conversations seen to be derailing from the topic of the game (development, gameplay, dev) will be removed.
If members continue to ignore this, they will receive a warning and a temporary thread ban.

• Haha
Reactions: MAD6999

GPoint

Eternally f*cking shocked
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2022
The idea is ok 'loser guy learns to be better' the only problem is that this guy is an unrealistic loser. Like it's just not believable for someone to be that bad thus making it less relatable which is the whole point of this kind of story. Maybe I'm just jaded because every other game on this site seems to have the same overly pathetic loser that's just impossible to root for and I'm unwilling to sit through hours of their nonsense before they start showing even a tiny glimmer of respectability.

I wish you the best of luck on your game and hope it goes well for you but I wont be along for the ride.
Have you tried the game or are you making predictions? A rather thankless idea in my opinion and very inaccurate. But we will survive if you pass by. Thank you for expressing your opinion.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
The idea is ok 'loser guy learns to be better' the only problem is that this guy is an unrealistic loser. Like it's just not believable for someone to be that bad thus making it less relatable which is the whole point of this kind of story.
Ehh... I think you take this game too seriously. And I think you miss the "whole point" of this kind of story.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
So, will the game stay kinetic? No choices at all to the end? :unsure:
I really like the renders, Ladies look very nice, and I'm a big fan of Incest harem, but no choices that matter is a pretty big bummer.

GPoint

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2022
So, will the game stay kinetic? No choices at all to the end? :unsure:
I really like the renders, Ladies look very nice, and I'm a big fan of Incest harem, but no choices that matter is a pretty big bummer.
It is primarily a "kinetic" game indeed, but closer to the middle of the game there will be an opportunity to refuse to have sex with some of the girls if you don't want to (spoiler alert, yes, this can happen in this game). Also, there will be 2 endings in the game. The branching will occur at the very end and it is needed to better reveal the characters' personalities and emotions. There won't be too much additional content behind them, maybe an extra 10-15 minutes of gameplay in an alternative branch, but at least the ending will be really different and will provoke different emotions.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bloodguard

RoninKai

Sep 5, 2017
Have you tried the game or are you making predictions? A rather thankless idea in my opinion and very inaccurate. But we will survive if you pass by. Thank you for expressing your opinion.
I played up until the gambling scene after the MC pulled the fire alarm. At this point almost everything bad about the MC was of his own doing and I just cant trust him to do better. The MC hasn't shown any admirable traits and I have no reason to believe he can fix things later without divine help.

Reactions: MAD6999

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
As we know from the plot, Bella has a boyfriend, so we don’t know what’s going on behind the scenes in their relationship. Maybe they had sex during the period described. But this does not concern the main character in any way and is not present in the story in any way. When I added the tag, I rather meant that the main character would cheat on someone.
Unfortunately this forum tends to exaggerate with respect to that label (I'm sure you noticed it), I think what bothers people is that the MC is a "cuckold" and sees others having sex, HOWEVER, with this comment that You do, I think it is clear that IT WILL NOT BE THE CASE.

What the characters "do" behind the scenes doesn't really matter (you'd have to be really weird for that to bother you).

As I said in a previous comment, I couldn't judge your game before playing it and clarify the issue, that being said, I think it has potential.

Good luck.

Reactions: GPoint

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
As we know from the plot, Bella has a boyfriend, so we don’t know what’s going on behind the scenes in their relationship.
I hope that after the demo Bella has either left her boyfriend or not had sex with him.

I'm pretty sure that the next game doesn't interest me, especially after seeing the preview images.

Oct 10, 2016
Really hoping this charecter is better written I phyically cringed at the I'm an adult man that didn't study so I will do the logical thing and ask to leave mid test and pull the fire alarm no one would believe I the only one not in the room pulled the alarm.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GPoint

GPoint

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2022
Really hoping this charecter is better written I phyically cringed at the I'm an adult man that didn't study so I will do the logical thing and ask to leave mid test and pull the fire alarm no one would believe I the only one not in the room pulled the alarm.
You take this too seriously) And in general, you might think that there is one audience for the entire establishment and there are no automatic fire alarms that react to smoke. Not caught, not a thief :)

Abraxxas

Oct 6, 2018
:KEK: <-- Me everytime i see those complete useless Singel Choices :KEK: Really??? Why??? Come On just let the MC go to Breakfast man. For now i wait for a few Years maybe it turns out to be a Great VN without NTR and with Choices that maters and not a dumb KN ( if it survives ofc ).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MAD6999 and GPoint

GPoint

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2022
:KEK: <-- Me everytime i see those complete useless Singel Choices :KEK: Really??? Why??? Come On just let the MC go to Breakfast man. For now i wait for a few Years maybe it turns out to be a Great VN without NTR and with Choices that maters and not a dumb KN ( if it survives ofc ).
Bro, these are just artifacts from the time I generally figured out how and what works with Renpy. As you can notice they are only at the very beginning of the game:) Closer to the release I will cut them out:) Sorry for making you suffer and press these buttons:) I absolutely agree with your position that they are not fucking needed there I think so too. I just haven’t gotten around to cutting them out yet.

GPoint

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2022
If the game doesn’t come out in April, I’ll still have a couple thousand bucks left in my pocket to find a job and avoid dying of hunger:) Therefore, I still hope to release it and for the support of the community who will buy the game on Steam:) So yes, my deadlines are quite strict and I spend about 14 hours a day or more working on it:)

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 13 Votes