VN - Ren'Py - How to Lose One's Virginity [v0.8FE] [GPoint]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Jaango

Enjoyed the game. First high quality visuals is the biggest pro of this game. This one is kinetical and it will remain as the same. Many won't prefer kinetical games. Since it's Dev's first he decided to do it like this. Well that's a good decision. I didn't mind the kinetical since it's fun and quirk. Older sister is prettier

Seems like Dev's next game is about swinger that's not my cup of tea. But there are some who enjoys it. So good luck with it.

I'm glad this one's harem he didn't included swinging. Overall I enjoyed this one. Keep up the good work dev looking forward to next updates
  2. 5.00 star(s)

troll822

I finished the present (0.3) version of this game and I liked it.
    first thing first, this is not a masterpiece and it does not pretend to be. This is a quirky, fun, short game.

Be warned that the beginning is a bit meh. The scenario is a bit off and the dialogue could use a bit of work.
    Yes, this is a game where the girls see or feel the protagonist's big dick and get all interested. The game is unapologetic about that and for this game, it works. As I said, it doesn't pretend to be a masterpiece, and it works well in what it does.

A big plus for me is that the creator has the entire game mapped. The girls are pretty and the animations are smooth. The music is nice too, if you find that thing a bonus (I do).
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Kberger

Really liked this game and would recommend to download it. Its really well made:
    + great visuals
    + lots of different pretty girls
    + good story so no need to skip
    Unfortunately no choices, but author said he wanted to concentrate on the story, which is fine
    Thank you and I hope to get some updates on this website
  4. 5.00 star(s)

dnkasbdkba

Strengths:
    1) The interactions were fun, it was interesting that Chloe defended the MC even though she didn't really like them, after all they are sibling.
    2) The art is very beautiful.
    Weaknesses:
    1) I think that Bella just being drunk would be enough and I expected a little more evolution from MC before he managed to lose his virginity.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

michel.gellar7

Whaouh!
    That's fraking good! So many great things, story, setup, models : I want to give my full support on this one!
    Some advice : Please put more choices along the game, we feel like watchers instead of being the protagonist. The more choices, in story (real or fake for immersion) and sex scenes choices the merrier.
    Actually, I would have loved it to be an Open world to concentrate in storylines how I feel, but that's the creator choice ^^
    Keep up the good work and can't wait for next update!