How To Make True Slaves -Rise of a Dark Empire-

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
I've been wanting to play this game for years, but its so effin complicated without any sort of English translation... Hell, I cant even find a hooking code for it, so I cant even play it with Machine Translation.

randomsloth73

Apr 9, 2018
+1

everytime you get a new girl, contents just multiply lol. they have each other's encounter
this is a great game, but i have problem with the necromancer so i quit smhw, definitely will buy an official translated game if there is one

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
With Translator++ I think that something can be done.. though obviously will be machine translation at his worst. So if anyone wants, I can download, "translate" and then share the thing here ┐(゚~゚)┌

randomsloth73

Apr 9, 2018
With Translator++ I think that something can be done.. though obviously will be machine translation at his worst. So if anyone wants, I can download, "translate" and then share the thing here ┐(゚~゚)┌
better than nothing! buildings and fighting definitely need those

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
better than nothing! buildings and fighting definitely need those
Nevermind, can't help you. I assumed was rpgmaker or something since there was a "RPG" tag there on the DLSite page but seems that it's not, at all. Sorry :/

randomsloth73

Apr 9, 2018
if anything, there is a 'request translation' in dlsite, right below the purple 'try free demo' button, spam it and they *might* translate it

Reactions: Furnox