Wolf RPG How to package a files and folders in .wolf?

ndehost

Oct 6, 2023
I unziped the game ( Imouto! Life ~Monochrome~) then translated it into Ukrainian. I had to do it this way because Translator++ said it couldn't unpack the translation... And when i want cheak localization i got error (
Common extractor is failed, trying to extract with new unpacker).
And now I don't know how to pack it back, please help :-(

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jetsear692

Nov 14, 2017
I think i got something. Extract the .wolf files in the Data folder externally. I used WolfDec. then Translator++ will work.

ndehost

Oct 6, 2023
I think i got something. Extract the .wolf files in the Data folder externally. I used WolfDec. then Translator++ will work.
Well... it `done` but i have error while unpucking i have many errors with intialization while game start and errors while save, etc. It even picked up the replaced graphic files from the fashion.
For now, I'm not talking about the question mark (?) that replaces the letter "i" by ukrainian , which is the least of my problems... But at least the game starts after holding down the Space and Enter buttons at startup to avoid a lot of initializations and errors.

But thank you for the advice, the game at least starts :3 for example ZeroXIX, and F95zone.
But I can't do a direct ping, as some other sites do, for example, through @ :-(. I think I'll ask them for help if they don't mind helping with localization...to them in a few days if I can't get the game to work properly and if this pinging through the link doesn't work.

Jetsear692

Nov 14, 2017
If the issue is the game before any translation work has been done then try this.
Make sure no .wolf files are in the Data folder when using Translator++, they just dont work with it. Once they're extracted into Folders with WolfDec, Move or Delete them from the Data folder. Translator++ should work, and then once you translate what you need to, Injecting it should work fine. This how it went for me changing the intro line and first choice to test, using the steam version.
1711476695037.png

ndehost

Oct 6, 2023
If the issue is the game before any translation work has been done then try this.
Make sure no .wolf files are in the Data folder when using Translator++, they just dont work with it. Once they're extracted into Folders with WolfDec, Move or Delete them from the Data folder. Translator++ should work, and then once you translate what you need to, Injecting it should work fine. This how it went for me changing the intro line and first choice to test, using the steam version.
View attachment 3481133
I'll try it tomorrow, thx