RPGM How to raise happy NEETs [RJ01076970] [RuririSoft]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Mikokomi143

Nov 5, 2023
hello!, im playing this game for the first time, and there's a scene that i want to unlock, and that's the toilet scene but idk know to do it, can u guys help me??

Mikokomi143

Nov 5, 2023
Looks like the thread got nuked, things i noticed regarding the translation:
when click legs in h scene, it describes butt

when having sex with in bathtub or toilet, it says will you cum instead of will you continue
Ah sorry, I didnt word it correctly. I meant the part where she is sitting on the toilet, not when she is taking a shower with us. This is what I was asking about.

how can i unlock this scene?

naturewill

Oct 13, 2019
anyone know how can unlock the last 2 books that boosts money?
nvm alredy fount out ... I hadn't noticed that the first book is a usable item ....

Last edited:

kien121

Nov 24, 2020
how can you replace uncen zip to original one? seem like they all have different names, should I replace all the "Picture Folder"?

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
Quick question, is there a unique ending if you don't do anything lewd with the girl and keep it at 0?
There are only two endings -- one for having more love points than lust points, and vice versa; and regardless of which ending you get, you can still continue playing and get the other ending in the same playthrough. Lewding the girl at all will not block the Love ending, nor will any non-zero amount of headpats block the Lust ending.

I don't remember off the top of my head which ending you'll get if the Love and Lust points are equal.

GoblinGobbler

Jun 30, 2023
There are only two endings -- one for having more love points than lust points, and vice versa; and regardless of which ending you get, you can still continue playing and get the other ending in the same playthrough. Lewding the girl at all will not block the Love ending, nor will any non-zero amount of headpats block the Lust ending.

I don't remember off the top of my head which ending you'll get if the Love and Lust points are equal.
Thanks!

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes