Tutorial Unity How To Uncensor (Almost) Any Unity Game

Zheoda

Aug 23, 2022
kumarin, please, could you share a link to idk Google drive or something like that with the uncensored version of geme, I'm not so good at all these modings, no seriously I had to reinstall the game because I accidentally deleted the animation file itself, it just didn't play (oh, I hope I didn't I get banned for asking to throw off the file)

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
kumarin, please, could you share a link to idk Google drive or something like that with the uncensored version of geme, I'm not so good at all these modings, no seriously I had to reinstall the game because I accidentally deleted the animation file itself, it just didn't play (oh, I hope I didn't I get banned for asking to throw off the file)
File of game? You can find game file at internet. what is game name?
BepInEx is at
Uncensor plugins are at my signature.

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
CTRL+F "Ecchi & Craft"
ffs

Gengu

May 11, 2017
Try to uncen new game IV? AV!! from the one who make Uohhhhhhhh!photo
able to locate the shader path ID easily but met with the ancient moonrune in the .txt unable to locate colMask
decide to try one of the Demosaic and it's work like a charm!

Last edited:

RareRed

Oct 8, 2018
and were back again with a new problem for myself. Someone hold my hand and walk me through this.
1667161019891.png

I'm assuming the unity game is too new for this version of uabe (downloaded 3.0 uabe and same result)
while i managed to locate the censor material,
and make a dump of it,
and find the path id....... I cannot make a export dump of the unknown shader.
I have also tried manlymarco/bepinex
1667161290412.png
<
1667161427471.png
so someone tell me I can't do it or give me a walk around please and thank you.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: spokkimax

spokkimax

Sep 19, 2022
is the game
Thank you very much for informing me.
I have a question: if that is possible could you share that uncensored game to make it available for everybody please? It just looks very good

Last edited:

RareRed

Oct 8, 2018
Thank you very much for informing me.
I have a question: if that is possible could you share that uncensored game to make it available for everybody please? It just looks very good
I cannot. It is VERY much against rule 7? https://f95zone.to/threads/regarding-loli-and-shota-content.5808/ look around though. There are other sites besides this one that have different games than we do. abet they don't have nice links or forum layouts, and most of their sites take hours to download. There was a similar game someone was looking for, I posted on it not directly linking to the game, and the whole thread was deleted so id rather not hand out any links.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: spokkimax

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
and were back again with a new problem for myself. Someone hold my hand and walk me through this.
Next time this happens, refer to post #500.
You'll need a hex editor, such as HxD.
It's the same thing as changing the colmask values, it's just using a hex editor instead of a text editor.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RareRed

RareRed

Oct 8, 2018
Next time this happens, refer to post #500.
You'll need a hex editor, such as HxD.
It's the same thing as changing the colmask values, it's just using a hex editor instead of a text editor.
ah thank you very much, hex editing isn't something I've had a lot to do with. Will remember that for next time though, would like to give it a try.