Tutorial Unity How To Uncensor (Almost) Any Unity Game

Sneedmanc

Sep 27, 2024
This is a demosaic MOD for HACHINA ~Ghost Story~

The author of the third scene has completed the repair. So it has also been corrected.
Several other scenes are also demosaic completed.
Someone said they wanted the scene with breasts, so I only modified the parts with the same texture.
This should be the final version.

Thanks to kumarin for helping me solve the problem of duplicate images and organize the content.

Use bepinex_x86_5.4.22 and then put this mod

Press F12 to toggle transparency effect

I just discovered that I used the wrong Texture_Replacer version, and that version of MD5 will not be able to catch it.
If pressing F12 does not switch the effect of scenes 4 and 12, you need to download it again.

1. First download BepInEx_x86_5.4.22.0.zip
2. Unzip BepInEx_x86_5.4.22.0.zip and place it in the game root directory
3. Execute the game once to let BepInEx generate \BepInEx\plugins
4. Close the game and unzip HCN_boobs_uncen_plugins.zip into \BepInEx\plugins
5. done. You can start the game.
No matter what version I install, it never activates, I don't see the console, it's so annoying with these unity games.
I hate bepinex, every time it's frustrating.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Xin chào, bạn có thể làm video hướng dẫn được không?

Hello, can you make a tutorial video?
Please post in English, or provide a translation along with your post, per forum rules.

No, I'm not equipped to screen record and host any such content. Sorry.

This tutorial is for people who want to tinker around themselves, learning is part of the challenge.

Most of the work involved is obsolete anyway..
Bepinex plugins work much faster, and are far easier for the average user to set up.

chinhdo123

Sep 19, 2023
hmm . Thanks . It seems a bit confusing without the video tutorial . Everything seems a bit vague from the UABE section

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
hmm . Thanks . It seems a bit confusing without the video tutorial . Everything seems a bit vague from the UABE section
I recommend using Unity Asset Studio to load an entire folder of game assets. This way you can quickly scan the entire list of assets without hunting through each asset individually.

Looking at the shaders specifically, search for anything with mosaic in the name. Once you found one, or multiple, right click to show original file, and take note of the path ID. This is the asset and shader you need to edit with UABE.

Of course, the most important thing to mention, is always check the textures first. If the textures are censored, there's much less incentive to disable the shader - if there is one.

chinhdo123

Sep 19, 2023
I really need a sample video to make, can you make a tutorial video?
Thanks bro
it takes A LOT OF GUTS to uncensor RPGM games, trust me, I don't want to :ROFLMAO:
just leave it
thanks bro

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Can you do one more part about rpgm games?
No.
For one simple reason, it's all artwork modifications. There's no shaders involved with RPGM.

Take a look at the texture section of the guide, it's missing.
I'm not an artist, and you probably aren't either.

bro how is it
I remember I download uncensor in china threads but I can't find it now QQ
sharedassets2 - pixelate
pathID 124 and 143

Reactions: 46471xp

yuumura

Jul 28, 2017
Thanks bro

thanks bro
each game are unique, none are the same, but they're similar

trust me you don't need a video, this thread are enough, you just need to read OP on page 1 carefully

and if you're lost just ask here (y)

if you want a video about UABE go to YT

chinhdo123

Sep 19, 2023
No.
For one simple reason, it's all artwork modifications. There's no shaders involved with RPGM.

Take a look at the texture section of the guide, it's missing.
I'm not an artist, and you probably aren't either.

sharedassets2 - pixelate
pathID 124 and 143

Can you help me find this game?

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017

Can you help me find this game?
https://f95zone.to/threads/ntr-lesson-v1-5-hizure.223435/

This website does have a search bar.

Ok thanks ,i will try again because i lost all night on 1 game and couldnt find its mosiac
Please remember the important section at the top of the guide. Games released after 2023.

Best practice is to check the textures first.
Otherwise you are wasting your time searching for a mosaic shader that doesn't exist.

Use Unity Asset Studio to open the whole data folder.
This way you can quickly check ALL of the assets, instead of opening each asset with UABE individually.

If the artwork is already censored, then you cannot uncensor the game unless you are a graphics artist.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zippix and 46471xp

chinhdo123

Sep 19, 2023
https://f95zone.to/threads/ntr-lesson-v1-5-hizure.223435/

This website does have a search bar.

Please remember the important section at the top of the guide. Games released after 2023.

Best practice is to check the textures first.
Otherwise you are wasting your time searching for a mosaic shader that doesn't exist.

Use Unity Asset Studio to open the whole data folder.
This way you can quickly check ALL of the assets, instead of opening each asset with UABE individually.

If the artwork is already censored, then you cannot uncensor the game unless you are a graphics artist.
oh thank you . I want to try finding this game and making it myself so I can play more smoothly later