Tutorial Unity How To Uncensor (Almost) Any Unity Game

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Want to extract the dynamic live2d of this game, unpack with Garbro, the.l2D file is decomcompressed to get the.KTX suffix texture atlas, but it does not seem to be a ktx file in the normal sense, it can not be converted to png file, I do not know if anyone has a way;
Man I'll be straight with you, I'm mostly lost on your post.

From what I can gather, a KTX file is compressed and optimized for fast GPU loading.
Sounds like you need specific software able to load, export, and import these textures.

But I'm not sure you actually need these files. All of the Live2D games I've encountered use texture2D sheets.
And even if you are able to extract these textures, are you a graphics artist? Is it really worth your time?

Locating a mosaic script and deleting it is not what this guide will instruct you to do.
This almost always bricks the game.
It needs to be disabled via shader manipulation.

glassessese

Jan 3, 2023
Man I'll be straight with you, I'm mostly lost on your post.

From what I can gather, a KTX file is compressed and optimized for fast GPU loading.
Sounds like you need specific software able to load, export, and import these textures.

But I'm not sure you actually need these files. All of the Live2D games I've encountered use texture2D sheets.
And even if you are able to extract these textures, are you a graphics artist? Is it really worth your time?

Locating a mosaic script and deleting it is not what this guide will instruct you to do.
This almost always bricks the game.
It needs to be disabled via shader manipulation.
Well, thank you for your answer. In fact, I later confirmed that this was a krkr game (sorry for the post about unity) and successfully converted the ktx file to png.

Don't know why some online site will convert failure, eventually found useful in making software, .

krkr doesn't seem to have shaders in its file structure, so I tried to delete the script (with a backup, of course), but it turns out that some of the parts on the texture map have changed their transparency, causing them to move like dynamic mosaics.

I am not a game must remove the Mosaic, can be understood as a learning process, but this game suddenly aroused my desire to win or lose.

Anyway, thank you, the tutorial of your post is very useful to me, you deserve a thumbs up, maybe the grammar is wrong, because it is machine translation.