Tutorial Unity How To Uncensor (Almost) Any Unity Game

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
Is there any other way to uncensor this? I've already went with the UABE method from GrandTurboAutismo but no luck, the texture itself seems to be censored. Ecchi&Craft Ver.1.02
It has both shader mosaic and texture censoring. Easy enough to remove the shader as usual but you have to redraw the textures by hand, and that is a lot of redrawing.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Is there any other way to uncensor this? I've already went with the UABE method from GrandTurboAutismo but no luck, the texture itself seems to be censored. Ecchi&Craft Ver.1.02
dev sell or service with DLC(or release on steam). or we needs artists.

rizzlyrapscallion

Sep 12, 2021
RJ382510 - cannot post links since 1st post, goes on dlsite

Can anybody help with this game, found 2 shader files labelled mosaic but when I changed the float values of "colMask" for both to 1 the game is still censored. There is a MosaicRenderer monoscript but deleting it crashes the game so that's also out.

Would absolutely appreciate it if somebody gave me some pointers on where I went wrong or even better uncensored it for me.

Last edited:

Prick

Jul 17, 2017

Can anybody help with this game, found 2 shader files labelled mosaic but when I changed the float values of "colMask" for both to 1 the game is still censored. There is a MosaicRenderer monoscript but deleting it crashes the game so that's also out.

Would absolutely appreciate it if somebody gave me some pointers on where I went wrong or even better uncensored it for me.
Better practice to change them to 0
Try again and see if that works

It's also always worth checking the textures to make sure it's not baked
Try looking for texture_0, or just use UAS to quickly browse all of the textures
Removing the shader is only half the battle with a bunch of games nowadays

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022

That game's textures are baked already. and there is no soft mosaic.
There is nothing to soft-work with that game. just needs artists.(for re-draw textures)

CrimsonArtifice

Jun 3, 2020
This is under "Shader" but it's a "RenderType"

1679996433592.png

How do I edit a "RenderType"? I'll link the .txt file so anyone can check it out.

Edit: Nevermind, It's the same as the normal Shader type. Still just change all the float values.

ErgoVis

Jul 1, 2017
Hello Prick ,
I'm trying to somehow replace Texture2D assets in this game's season 6 & 7. Not exactly a decensor but it's essentially the same workload.

I realise that section is a WIP but as far as I can tell this should be a relatively simple code so if anyone with any experience with this stuff could take a look and hopefully help me figure out how to make this work I'd be much obliged.

Below I'm posting a screenshot from AssetStudio. I've tried using TextureReplacer but it doesn't seem to work as soon as any transitions get involved, I'm guessing because of the Sprites? I did successfully replace the initial image so that's something I guess.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Hello Prick ,
I'm trying to somehow replace Texture2D assets in this game's season 6 & 7. Not exactly a decensor but it's essentially the same workload.

I realise that section is a WIP but as far as I can tell this should be a relatively simple code so if anyone with any experience with this stuff could take a look and hopefully help me figure out how to make this work I'd be much obliged.

Below I'm posting a screenshot from AssetStudio. I've tried using TextureReplacer but it doesn't seem to work as soon as any transitions get involved, I'm guessing because of the Sprites? I did successfully replace the initial image so that's something I guess.
Indeed it's still WIP, but only because one game will have zero problems with a modded texture, and another game will be a broken mess using the exact same techniques.

I've had zero success with the texture replacer plugin, so I cannot help you there. It's something that's on my long lazy list of things to investigate further.

If you're able to replace textures manually, and they work, then I would just stick to asset modding instead.

ErgoVis

Jul 1, 2017
If you're able to replace textures manually, and they work, then I would just stick to asset modding instead.
Sadly I've next to no clue how to mod the assets. Say I have my redrawn CGI in .png format. I'm capable enough to find the "Import" buttons in UABEA but those only accept .dat or .txt files. I'm assuming I have to package those redrawn .png files somehow?