Tool Unity UniversalUnityDemosaics v1.4.5.0

zeo891002

Nov 22, 2019
for (Exhibitionist Rookie Office Lady Kanon-chan’s Masturbation! ~Company Edition~)
I also want to demosaic this game, but I have tried for a long time without success. Can you please tell me what version of bepinex(IL2Cpp) to use and where does kanon_helper(uncensor plugin) have to be placed?

** Tried BepInEx_UnityIL2CPP_x64(#577), it cannot autogenerate "plugins" folder, only "config" and "unity-libs" folders **

Last edited:

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
I also want to demosaic this game, but I have tried for a long time without success. Can you please tell me what version of bepinex(IL2Cpp) to use and where does kanon_helper(uncensor plugin) have to be placed?

** Tried BepInEx_UnityIL2CPP_x64(#577), it cannot autogenerate "plugins" folder, only "config" and "unity-libs" folders **
I was used . but #577 is working too.
The most problem of BepInEx is caused by "Path".
If your game-path has the multi-bytes characters, BepInEx won't woks.
BepInEx.. not fix this issue.
move your game to another folder. (ex. "c:\Games\kanon\")
strangely, the path "c:\Games\露出大好き新人OL_かのんちゃんのオナチャレ!~社内編~\" is working. but "c:\게임\kanon\" is not working.
If you're using the special folder of windows(My Documents, Downloads, ETC), the absolute path has your account name. (ex. "My Documents" -> "c:\Users\Your Account Name\Documents\"). If account name has multi-bytes, BepInEx won't works.

• Red Heart
Reactions: zeo891002

Courier_Young

Dec 10, 2021
Hello,I'm trying to uncensor .
ok, so here is the problem, after I applied the plugin, clearly some mosaics are removed(which are a little bigger than currently shown, but I forgot to screenshot, sorry:D), but some still remains, may i know how to solve it? example.png

Last edited:

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Hello,I'm trying to uncensor .
ok, so here is the problem, after I applied the plugin, clearly some mosaics are removed(which are a little bigger than currently shown, but I forgot to screenshot, sorry:D), but some still remains, may i know how to solve it? View attachment 2382631
for Ecchi & Craft. (44.5MB. recommended)
It's made with v0.43 textures & LoveNot's works.

Below plugin is made with v0.43's textures only..
Original textures are censored. 'cause It was released on DLsite(under the japan laws).
So I made Uncensor plugins pack. Not at all textures are uncensored. 'cause used textures are from early access version 0.43. Added new scenes are all censored.
Extract it to "BepInEx\plugins\" folder. Texture_Replacer plugin is stupid. so duplicated images are used..

Last edited:

Courier_Young

Dec 10, 2021
Original textures are censored. 'cause It was released on DLsite(under the japan laws).
So I made Uncensor plugins pack. Not at all textures are uncensored. 'cause used textures are from early access version 0.43. Added new scenes are all censored.
Extract it to "BepInEx\plugins\" folder. Texture_Replacer plugin is stupid. so duplicated images are used..
Ehh...Sorry to bother you again, but after I used your pack and restarted the game it freezed.
nvm sir, I tested it myself and it turns out the universal demonsaics in your pack make it so, I replaced it with the one you posted on the OP and ta-da! all solved.
and I'm ever grateful to you for your contributions, thank you for making the world a little better(y)

Last edited:

N-03

Mar 17, 2020
this game looks awesome, i'll wait till it's completely uncensored i guess. do you think there is hope for a full uncensored version?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: spokkimax

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Ecchi Craft download please uncensord
Ecchi Craft was released on DLsite. censored. as I said that DLsite is under the japan laws.
You can download it from pirated sites. Hentai Bedta, Hentai Sharing, Otome games, and so on. ofcourse all are censored.
Last uncensored version is Access Early v0.43.

N-03

Mar 17, 2020
I hate this damn censorship. it tarnished the work of artists. I hate and curse all those who impose this. long live freedom of expression and artistic freedom! there are less even things that I don't understand like the last naked hitler games... but that's not why I'm going to say anything. everyone has their own taste as long as it doesn't hurt anyone, I don't see what the problem is. it would be high time to get rid of this sensory.

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
for Ecchi & Craft. (44.5MB. recommended)
It's made with v0.43 textures & LoveNot's works.

Below plugin is made with v0.43's textures only..
Thank you for this.

Dumb question, I need to install bepinex separately, right?
On the OP you say we need to use #577, which version of #577 do we need?

I'm too used to unpack and install ready packages, I have never had to do a manual instal before.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Thank you for this.

Dumb question, I need to install bepinex separately, right?
On the OP you say we need to use #577, which version of #577 do we need?

I'm too used to unpack and install ready packages, I have never had to do a manual instal before.
If game client is IL2CPP type, Try with . mono type, use .

Reactions: lnomsim

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
If game client is IL2CPP type, Try with . mono type, use .
Thanks.

How do I know that?

I assumed it was IL2CPP, I installed the files in the game folder (E\games\ecchi and craft) and launched the game, but I don't have the plugins folder in the bepinex folder. Do I have to create it manually?

Or do I have to switch to the mono version and see if it works?

Edit: Nevermind, I tried with mono, and got all the folders inside bepinex, so I'll assume it works.

Thank again for our work.:)

Last edited:

西方克子

Nov 10, 2020
Thanks.

How do I know that?

I assumed it was IL2CPP, I installed the files in the game folder (E\games\ecchi and craft) and launched the game, but I don't have the plugins folder in the bepinex folder. Do I have to create it manually?

Or do I have to switch to the mono version and see if it works?

Edit: Nevermind, I tried with mono, and got all the folders inside bepinex, so I'll assume it works.

Thank again for our work.:)
how did you make bepinex work?!!!

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
how did you make bepinex work?!!!
This is another game's installation of BepInEx.
Ofcourse, There're 4 type of BepInEx. You must find the right type of unity. x64/x32 and mono/il2cpp.
Check the path of game. If multi-bytes character is in the path, BepInEx don't load. try move the game folder to another place.
Check the ReiPatcher is installed. BepInEx is not working with ReiPatcher.

西方克子

Nov 10, 2020
This is another game's installation of BepInEx.
Ofcourse, There're 4 type of BepInEx. You must find the right type of unity. x64/x32 and mono/il2cpp.
Check the path of game. If multi-bytes character is in the path, BepInEx don't load. try move the game folder to another place.
Check the ReiPatcher is installed. BepInEx is not working with ReiPatcher.
but,it do not work in Ecchi & Craft,i try to use Bepinex6 and Bepinex 5 whatever it is based on MONO or IL2CPP .it is do not work,but when i use X64,i get this log
System.MissingMethodException: string[] string.Split(char,System.StringSplitOptions)
at BepInEx.IL2CPP.DoorstopEntrypoint.Main (System.String[] args) [0x00017] in <e9997477cd8143c9a348224def0a337e>:0

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
but,it do not work in Ecchi & Craft,i try to use Bepinex6 and Bepinex 5 whatever it is based on MONO or IL2CPP .it is do not work,but when i use X64,i get this log
System.MissingMethodException: string[] string.Split(char,System.StringSplitOptions)
at BepInEx.IL2CPP.DoorstopEntrypoint.Main (System.String[] args) [0x00017] in <e9997477cd8143c9a348224def0a337e>:0
Ecchi & Craft was released with MONO ver. Many people has the x64 client. so you need just .

Reactions: watamate

Courier_Young

Dec 10, 2021
Hello Kumarin-chan, Recently I'm trying to uncensor Object Control, your tool only works partly(part of censorship is removed), since the dev applied censorship twice - another one is baked into texture.
By previous posts it seems to be removable as well, but offered mega links are all down, could you please look into it and see whether it could be removed?
Thanks in advance!