Collection Video Hrenit collection [2024-08-09] [Hrenit]

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
hrenit.gif

Overview:
Hrenit is a 3D artist who makes long animations of original characters. He mostly focuses on incest, sometimes with peculiar practices, such as scat, trap, futa on male, spit, orgasm denial, chastity belt, piss, fart, etc. You've been warned.
He also made the game Femboy Cafe Shop.​

Updated: 2024-08-09
Artist: Hrenit - -
Censorship: yes for most (mosaic)
Language: English
Resolution: 1080p
Length: 99 animations (4h43m+) & 29 Images
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
Change-log:
DOWNLOAD
Collection: - - - -
2021 - 2022: - -
2023 Part 1: - -
2023 Part 2: - -
2023 Part 3: - -
2023 Part 4: - -
2024 Part 1: - -
2024 Part 2: - -
No Audio Animations: - -

(1).jpg  (2).jpg  (3).jpg  (4).jpg  (5).jpg  (6).jpg

Zehel1234

Apr 23, 2020
Interesting. But I imagined there would be more videos in the folder. I thought the videos would be uncensored.

Futas.dump

Nov 16, 2019
Theres a few videos missing these are just what I could find and upload
Over timethis thread is made to be updated
Mostly there are free videos. Especially since the author himself recently began publishing. Latest videos are missing. And I would like them to be uploaded

Reactions: Kkk10

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
only one video was liked by Aunt's Package.
Some of the videos were like such a thing (2 videos), and the rest is for fans of special girls and gays (I hate this kind of personal opinion).

Schattenjäger

Jr. Uploader
Aug 11, 2021
Seeing people hating mosaic. Seeing people asking for more.
Here is the complete collection of [hrenit] up to early August 2024, thoroughly filename tagged and timestamped with the correct release dates.

Special file naming scheme this time, since the archive is full on long videos.
No sex acts, original filename included, canonical named actors, actor groups in order of scene appearance (check spoiler).

UNCENSORED Full collection:

In total: 99 animations & 29 images (32 GB)

Emphasis is on the curation of the archive, specifically with use of naming tags for actors and sex scenes,
but most importantly, file timestamps that correspond with the actual release date of each video or image.

Every video is the original released one, but their filenames are not.
I use a custom filename tag system to quickly find stuff in my collections. It looks like:

Both [Created] and [Modified] date of each file is set to the file's original release date on patreon/twitter, so sorting by date would be pretty easy and a huge QoL (for windows add the extra column 'date created' in explorer). Files are zipped so as to preserve the dates when downloaded.

Last edited:

Novajack

Apr 15, 2021
nice job ! thanks

i believe we are missing the latest 2.
"Look what I found"
"My girlfriend is a trap ep 2"

Last edited:

Futas.dump

Nov 16, 2019
Seeing people hating mosaic. Seeing people asking for more.
Here is the complete collection of [hrenit] up to early August 2024, thoroughly filename tagged and timestamped with the correct release dates.

Special file naming scheme this time, since the archive is full on long videos.
No sex acts, original filename included, canonical named actors, actor groups in order of scene appearance (check spoiler).

UNCENSORED Full collection:

In total: 99 animations & 29 images (32 GB)

Emphasis is on the curation of the archive, specifically with use of naming tags for actors and sex scenes,
but most importantly, file timestamps that correspond with the actual release date of each video or image.

Every video is the original released one, but their filenames are not.
I use a custom filename tag system to quickly find stuff in my collections. It looks like:
tag legend

Both [Created] and [Modified] date of each file is set to the file's original release date on patreon/twitter, so sorting by date would be pretty easy and a huge QoL (for windows add the extra column 'date created' in explorer). Files are zipped so as to preserve the dates when downloaded.

Great my man. Hope youre uploading another good stuff with futa content. Like Lition,Sweetdreamsfuta.
Also if possible there's new video from Jemtzem (nuns dominating guy) and good comic from Ladyabysso. Im not requesting, check it first and if you can share, you can share.

Anyway good work. Im gonna check it and download later.

Zehel1234

Apr 23, 2020
Great my man. Hope youre uploading another good stuff with futa content. Like Lition,Sweetdreamsfuta.
Also if possible there's new video from Jemtzem (nuns dominating guy) and good comic from Ladyabysso. Im not requesting, check it first and if you can share, you can share.

Anyway good work. Im gonna check it and download later.
Also the artist RatedF4Futa should be added. His futa content is brutal