Mod Ren'Py HS Tutor Incest Patch (0.14.0)

Xyze

Modder
Dec 30, 2018
Overview:
Incest Patch​

Game/Creator: TK8000 F95Zone

Modder: Xyze F95Zone

Game Version: 0.14.0
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Usage:

Download:

Last edited:

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
With the version 0.8.0 TK8000 have fixed the incest in his game, so you don't need this patch anymore
I just tried this game and one of the first things he said was living with his land lady. I will try the 8.1 update patch and see if that works.

EDIT: OK nevermind. I should have read more than two screens lol. It's all good.

Last edited:
Reactions: iron4doves

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
I think the game might benefit more from this incest patch getting updated than from how TK8000 fixed it in version 0.8.0, unless it gets changed a bit more though (and that's for the people who want the incest part of the game, the game is still awesome, but as someone who enjoys incest, it just add more flavor for me), so far in 0.8.1 even though at the start, I changed the roommate and landlady to mother and sister, yet you still refer to them as Mila instead of mother or mom depending how you set it and so does Zoe, she still calls the mother Mila instead of mother/mom, and the same goes with Mila and Zoe, it feels like Mila isn't registering that Zoe is your sister and her daughter when she talks about her at times, only through some events do you refer to Mila as your mom or other side characters that keep letting you know about certain decisions you make with them that they are your sister and mother, but mostly with you and Zoe referring to her as Mila makes it feel like the changes you made were meaningless at the start

RiQuY

Nov 6, 2018
Do I need to put the "patch" folder inside "game" folder or do I need to put the contents of the "patch" folder in side "game" folder?

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Do I need to put the "patch" folder inside "game" folder or do I need to put the contents of the "patch" folder in side "game" folder?
patch folder goes into the game folder.

Reactions: RiQuY

Xyze

Modder
Dec 30, 2018
you need to update this, it doesn't really works.
Like I said some posts above yours, the patch is no more needed the dev have fixed the incest in his game. (If not let me know and I will see to update the patch)

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
Lel.jpg

A proper patch would be appreciated, like this example (Of many) here, scene before it MC called her Mom and now it's Mila again. Rather annoying when it get's switched up most of the time.

Few shots later it's Mom again :cautious:

Bruh.jpg

Last edited:

Shadowss

Aug 21, 2017
Like I said some posts above yours, the patch is no more needed the dev have fixed the incest in his game. (If not let me know and I will see to update the patch)
No... I still call them LandLady and Housemate. I hope I can change that later in the game.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
How to progress with Mom? I just started the game and I'm already 10/10 with her. I can talk to her at afternoons at livingroom nothing happens, I can onlywork with her at morning at weekdays. I can spend time with sister-mom at weekends. But nothing happens in all those activities. I think I'm stuck. someone help me please

Shadowss

Aug 21, 2017
How to progress with Mom? I just started the game and I'm already 10/10 with her. I can talk to her at afternoons at livingroom nothing happens, I can onlywork with her at morning at weekdays. I can spend time with sister-mom at weekends. But nothing happens in all those activities. I think I'm stuck. someone help me please
Check your phone, they will give you hints of what you should do next, if you're still stuck, try to progress other girl's story (especially the sister/housemate) then the mom's event will triggered and her stories will continues.