Mod Ren'Py HS Tutor Incest Patch (0.14.0)

Xyze

Modder
Dec 30, 2018
Hi, Xyze, thanks for the work on your mod! Just one question, why this is not in the OP of HS Tutor? He deserves it. :unsure:

It's because incest is already included in the game (I think that's the reason), except in reality TK8000 very often forget to adapt his text for incest, MC calling his mom by her first name for exemple, or some text that lose some sense with incest like the MC speaking to his sister and saying something like "I was speaking with our mom" instead of "I was speaking with mom", and so on.

So with my patch I (try to) correct all this and also tweak some sentences like Zoe calling MC bro and MC calling Zoe sis time to time and others things like that.

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
It's because incest is already included in the game (I think that's the reason), except in reality TK8000 very often forget to adapt his text for incest, MC calling his mom by her first name for exemple, or some text that lose some sense with incest like the MC speaking to his sister and saying something like "I was speaking with our mom" instead of "I was speaking with mom", and so on.

So with my patch I (try to) correct all this and also tweak some sentences like Zoe calling MC bro and MC calling Zoe sis time to time and others things like that.
I saw all that, even if it is an oversight, your mod improves the experience, so if you ask a moderator to put it on the front page they will be happy to put it.

Reactions: GreggoryLove

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
If I update my main game files to 0.13, would the current incest patch break?
Just use a patch updated to the latest version of the game, you can find it on the modder website or you have it attached here.

Reactions: Wills747

DJC97

May 15, 2021
Just use a patch updated to the latest version of the game, you can find it on the modder website or you have it attached here.
Oh, sweet, thanks. I'm really only checking for an update here in F95. Thanks for sharing the site.

Reactions: Mario4don

DJC97

May 15, 2021
Hey uhh, just checked both files from the site and your attached, and the zip seems empty and corrupted?

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Hey uhh, just checked both files from the site and your attached, and the zip seems empty and corrupted?
It works without any problems for me and after unpacking the zip archive there are two files inside - "patch.rpa" and "Readme.txt".

DJC97

May 15, 2021
It works without any problems for me and after unpacking the zip archive there are two files inside - "patch.rpa" and "Readme.txt".
Alright mate, it does have the files, but I had to do some stuff for it to unpack properly. I had to force 7zip to open it as "zip". I guess it was a compression issue? Since even the local windows zip manager can't recognize it. Anyhow, I also repacked it for anyone having problems.

1661139967210.png

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Alright mate, it does have the files, but I had to do some stuff for it to unpack properly. I had to force 7zip to open it as "zip". I guess it was a compression issue? Since even the local windows zip manager can't recognize it. Anyhow, I also repacked it for anyone having problems.

View attachment 1997998
I use winrar and I don't have any problems with this zip archive to unpack.

Reactions: DJC97

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Xyze I don't know if you still reading this thread, but your mod (v0.14), is breaking the "Smartphone" menu. (at least I think its the mod and I used a save file at the end of v0.13.5)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Patch causes the following error when you click on the Harem Route icon on the first page of the Relationship menu

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'relation_harem_p'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "patch/screens.rpyc", line 648, in script
  File "D:\HSTutor-0.14.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1974, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "D:\HSTutor-0.14.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 927, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'relation_harem_p'.

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
HSTutor 0.14.0
Tue Apr  4 04:26:03 2023

Reactions: mrttao

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Xyze thanks for this mod. it is awesome.

BTW I found some missed lines
sis.png
the first time you challenge your sister to shogi match. you lose and need to kiss her feet as punishment for losing. and then she starts touching your penis. in the conversation there are 2 instances where it says "friends" instead of "siblings" (or maybe "family")

also. there is this one
unrealted.png
and the sentence right before it

Patch causes the following error when you click on the Harem Route icon on the first page of the Relationship menu
Yea, I am getting the same issue

Last edited: