Mod Ren'Py HS Tutor Incest Patch (0.14.0)

Xyze

Modder
Dec 30, 2018
I'm confused. What does this patch do? You can set relationships at the beginning of the game, effectively giving you incest, right?
Yes you can define the relationship at the start of the game, but the dev doesn't always write his code with that in mind.

So sometimes the MC say for example "Mila" instead of "Mom", or sometimes the MC speak to zoey with a sentence like "my mom" or "your mom", but Zoey IS the mc's sister so it didn't make sense.

My patch fix all that, and also display the real age of all characters in stats screen (like for Zoey for example)

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
Yes you can define the relationship at the start of the game, but the dev doesn't always write his code with that in mind.

So sometimes the MC say for example "Mila" instead of "Mom", or sometimes the MC speak to zoey with a sentence like "my mom" or "your mom", but Zoey IS the mc's sister so it didn't make sense.

My patch fix all that, and also display the real age of all characters in stats screen (like for Zoey for example)
Ohoho! I suddenly have much interest in this. Is this one okay for version 0.10.6, or should it be updated first?

Mar 3, 2020
Xyze: your website seems to be misconfigured — using HTTPS rather than HTTP serves a copy of the front page of your(?) WordPress blog.

(This is particularly relevant, and confusing, if one has installed. As I do.)

KingTheplauge11

Nov 28, 2021
Overview:
Incest Patch​

Game/Creator: TK8000 F95Zone

Modder: Xyze F95Zone

Mod Version: 3.2
Game Version: 0.10.6
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Usage:

Change-Log:

Download:
How do you use the patch I don't know what a game directory is never heard of it I'm using Android by the way. Do you have a video on how the patch is used

Reactions: Brehmoment101

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
So i take it this isn't being worked on anymore? It's a shame as i just today started a new playthrough and there are just so many broken sections where it constantly flips back and forth between 'we're friends' and 'we're siblings' and similar things like that. It's extremely jarring. Smaller things too that are just bad grammar, like 'our mom will kick me out' when anyone in that situation would just say 'mom will kick me out'. Nonsensical switching between 'mom' and 'mila'. My memories of my first playthrough of this game is with this patch and the game is seriously lacking without it.

It's a shame there's no way to easily set this patch to just replace the older stuff in the newer versions as TK has gotten far better in the more recent updates, it's just the early stuff that's horribly broken.

Last edited:

Xyze

Modder
Dec 30, 2018
So i take it this isn't being worked on anymore? It's a shame as i just today started a new playthrough and there are just so many broken sections where it constantly flips back and forth between 'we're friends' and 'we're siblings' and similar things like that. It's extremely jarring. Smaller things too that are just bad grammar, like 'our mom will kick me out' when anyone in that situation would just say 'mom will kick me out'. Nonsensical switching between 'mom' and 'mila'. My memories of my first playthrough of this game is with this patch and the game is seriously lacking without it.

It's a shame there's no way to easily set this patch to just replace the older stuff in the newer versions as TK has gotten far better in the more recent updates, it's just the early stuff that's horribly broken.

No the patch is not abandonned, my PC broke (cpu burned) so I can't work on my patch for now.

Sep 16, 2017
How do you use the patch I don't know what a game directory is never heard of it I'm using Android by the way. Do you have a video on how the patch is used
A directory is just the place where something is installed, an address. Find the game's folder, find the folder named "game" inside THAT folder and place the patch in there. I've no idea why people play this stuff on phones though, so I'm not sure how to help you with that.

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
Hi, Xyze, thanks for the work on your mod! Just one question, why this is not in the OP of HS Tutor? He deserves it. :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: perseus420